Smoked Bologna

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoked Bologna

So after getting my jerky ready, these guys mention an allnighter. What the heck, I've got stuff to do for next weekend.

So I threw together some wicked beans and 2 chubs of bologna. Didn't stuff them, just wrapped in bacon and smoked. I saved the ends for on the grill or smoker with some Magic Dust.

If you haven't tried this, it's way better than plain bologna. And there's nothing better than sandwich croissants from Sam's in the lunch pail. I'll be eating like a king next week.
    Attached Files
    S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
    CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
    New Braunfels Bandera
    UniFlame Gas Grill
    Lil Chief

Yessir, even I would eat smoked bologna! Looks great.
    sigpic
    Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Looks like you got going on Ray
      2-22.5'' weber
      1-18'' weber
      1 smokey joe
      22.5'' wsm
      24'' smoke vault
      1-outhouse
      Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
      Smoked meathead #135

Comment

I don't even like bologna and that sounds good. My wife is gonna love this one. She's a bolognaholic.

Comment

Originally posted by MichChef View Post
          I don't even like bologna and that sounds good. My wife is gonna love this one. She's a bolognaholic.
          I saw you mentioned that the other day. Been busy and was hoping you'd find this. There is several others as well. Cowgirl has several too. Do a search for bologna. Should come up. I did some more recently, I'll try and show you too. Good stuff.
          S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

GOSM Propane
          New Braunfels Bandera
          UniFlame Gas Grill
          Lil Chief

Comment

Rock On! Double R! Got a customer who bring's my mechanic's, Cumberland Gap Bologna...dem babie's are 2 foot long! We'll try it on our grill at the hangar! Appreciate ya!
            Sunset Eagle Aviation
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Nice looking bologna Ray! :)
              jeanie

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                Rock On! Double R! Got a customer who bring's my mechanic's, Cumberland Gap Bologna...dem babie's are 2 foot long! We'll try it on our grill at the hangar! Appreciate ya!
                Mike, they come out great. The ones I get are 2 or 3 pounds. I cut the ends off and smoke those seperately. I cut some slits in them and mix a little magic dust with brown sugar. As it smokes it will open up like a flower. I sprinkle it over it. It'll get kind of melted on and glazed. Even crunchy. When it's done, continue the slits and eat as is, or on crackers. Fantastic.

I take the center part and wrap with bacon and smoke. You can leave the bacon on and slice for sammies, or take it off. I took it off on the stuff I brought up north this last weekend.

It can also be spiral cut. Cowgirl did it and I tried it. Both posts are on here. The next time I stuff one, it will be with cream cheese and jalapenos. Play around with it. You won't eat plain bologna again. Lol.
                Attached Files
                S-M Misfit #16

GOSM Propane
                New Braunfels Bandera
                UniFlame Gas Grill
                Lil Chief

Comment

There's a bologna festival in Yale Michigan this coming weekend about an hour away from me. I wonder if they'll have smoked bologna for sale?

Might be worth the trip.

Comment

i like smoked bologna thanks now i need to make some more
                    Terry here
                    Still have Christene

Comment

Working...
                    X