Pulled Pork Egg Rolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled Pork Egg Rolls

Using smoked meat as an ingredient in other dishes is one our fav things to do. I am sooooo glad there's a leftover forum here.

This is one of our favorites: we like to mix Cole Slaw Mix with pulled pork, wrap them in egg roll wrappers, and fry them in peanut oil. Serve with some fried rice, Asian Zing and soy sauce.

Last edited by Bama BBQ; 11-04-2013, 06:36 PM.
    ~ May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. ~ Dwain

Oh yeah those look great and I too like the Asian Zing!!
    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
    Yoder YS640
    Weber Genesis
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber Performer
    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Man...we love PP egg rolls! Like that idea of slaw mix! Cheers!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

i HAVE to try these soon !!!

Comment

Dat Cool!
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Sexy food right there!!!

Comment

Nice. I know that was good.

Years ago, I had a room mate that made something similar. He'd use ground beef seasoned with five spice powder and other stuff, the cole slaw mix and cheese. Not your traditional egg roll, but when you had the munchies..... Haven't thought about that in years.
              S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
              CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
              New Braunfels Bandera
              UniFlame Gas Grill
              Lil Chief

Comment

...when you had the munchies... LOL I smell what your steppin in brother.

BTW -- we don't get Red Green down here but SWMBO is from Ohio so when we would visit her parents we would watch him. GREAT show! LOL
                ~ May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. ~ Dwain

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRay View Post
                  Nice. I know that was good.

Years ago, I had a room mate that made something similar. He'd use ground beef seasoned with five spice powder and other stuff, the cole slaw mix and cheese. Not your traditional egg roll, but when you had the munchies..... Haven't thought about that in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama BBQ View Post
                    Using smoked meat as an ingredient in other dishes is one our fav things to do. I am sooooo glad there's a leftover forum here.

This is one of our favorites: we like to mix Cole Slaw Mix with pulled pork, wrap them in egg roll wrappers, and fry them in peanut oil. Serve with some fried rice, Asian Zing and soy sauce.
                    Lets just say some time back when I was a member and a mod at another place far, far away I asked for this... It fell on deaf ears...

Soooo from many requests and I wanted it to be.. We have one, and I know it is one of the most view forums on this site...

Great idea on the egg rolls..
                    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Bama BBQ View Post
                      ...when you had the munchies... LOL I smell what your steppin in brother.

BTW -- we don't get Red Green down here but SWMBO is from Ohio so when we would visit her parents we would watch him. GREAT show! LOL
                      Lol. We used to tease him. He could roll a zig zag but not an egg roll. After about 8 or 10 they'd come in all shapes and sizes. None of us really cared.
                      S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
                      CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
                      New Braunfels Bandera
                      UniFlame Gas Grill
                      Lil Chief

Comment

Looks great i luv egg rolls

Comment

Working...
                        X