Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Honky raising

some killer lambs...
    Ryan, huge props on that lamb my brother!
    My neighbor (Danny) hates lamb, he and his girlfriend came over last night for dinner (yes Ry that is a true story details later)
    I grilled some of the lamb chops Uncle Honky so graciously gave me.. KILLER Bud! Ry, Danny is a convert now, he and Sofia loved them!

Apricot, balsamic, red stag & rosemary glaze..

Lamb chops with some garlic powder, sea salt and evoo...

Plated, the best lamb I have ever had.. I can't wait to smoke that leg!!
    Thanks Ryan, Slainte bud!!!

Thanks for peeking!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Man that looks good.
    KCBS/CBJ #56408

"Sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will always teach you." -Shihan

Comment

I love lamb chops!!
      Keith

Comment

BAAAAAAA. poor baby's. one less to count before I go to sleep.

they looked great. and the marinade. I coulda dunked cardboard in it and got fat.
        sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
        nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

I am glad you enjoyed them Kelly. That's what friends are for Your Lamb-bq looks very good mmm...mm...m! There is definitely more where that came from. Thank you for the props!

If I happen to have someone say they don't like lamb, I will simply not tell them. I will pass it off as a steak. When they are all done and going on and on about the best steak they ever had, like they always do, Then I tell them.....= converted. These are American Spring Lamb. I know it is not Spring anymore. They lambed late this year They will never see 6 months and yeild aprox 50% of their live weight. 60 pounds to the freezer per lamb normally @ about $3 a pound. They are grain fed and it makes all the difference in the taste. Not baaaaa-d at all
          This is NOT where we insert the rubber boot jokes.
          Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
          Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Those are amazing looking Lamb chops you got there Bbqgoddess...What a great tag team you two make... We need more of this... Good times, good friends and good family...Nothing better, all the best....
            ---------------------------------------------------
            I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
            ---------------------------------------------------
            KCBS CBJ

Comment

I feel the urge to call you sherry lewis the way you control lambchops.
              Aww maybe your too young to get it LOL..................Looks Great!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinLee View Post
                I feel the urge to call you sherry lewis the way you control lambchops.
                Aww maybe your too young to get it LOL..................Looks Great!!!!!
                Sherry who?
                J/k I wish I was to young to know who she was, she was cute as a button and yes she manipulated lamb chop well! LOL!
                Thanks Lee.

Comment

This is NOT where we insert the rubber boot jokes.
                  Oh it so is !
                  Betcha get funny looks at the shoestore when you order those extra wide topped wellies ;-)
                  And the big old velcro patches on your jeans legs must get some odd looks too

Oh yeah and pretty good looking lamb chops too, what are those white and yellow stalks in the glaze ?
                  I was thinking rosemary but that's green. so
                  Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                  Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
                    Oh yeah and pretty good looking lamb chops too, what are those white and yellow stalks in the glaze ?
                    Yes Alex,
                    Its dried rosemary!

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
                      Oh it so is !
                      Betcha get funny looks at the shoestore when you order those extra wide topped wellies ;-)
                      And the big old velcro patches on your jeans legs must get some odd looks too

Ya bud I do have those boots...because I do concrete by trade. But the parachute pants with the Velcro???? like Mc Hammer the hip hop artist???
                      I am actually thinking the kilt would work much better...easy access baby!
                      Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
                      Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle-Honky View Post
                        Ya bud I do have those boots...because I do concrete by trade. But the parachute pants with the Velcro???? like Mc Hammer the hip hop artist???
                        I am actually thinking the kilt would work much better...easy access baby!
                        GRR!!
                        You are baaaaad!

Comment

Ya bud I do have those boots...because I do concrete by trade
                          Well that's what You TELL people ;-)
                          Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                          Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Working...
                          X