Brian aka BarkonButts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brian aka BarkonButts

OMG, opened your medium Salsa, the mason jar you sent me.

It is worthy of posting in 911 Emergency, it is that good. You said medium, I agree. It has such a deep level of many flavors. It's frigging amazing, as your Jap Relish is. I have to say hands down I got the best Xmas box, and I still have two jars to open. The Hatch will be opened tomorrow.

Thanks, come to Vegas I'll pay you back! This guy is an amazing sauce maker.

Glad to hear that you liked it! the salsa goes very fast around here... The funny thing is the last batch I made I have not tried yet but sent a jar to my brother in FLA for Christmas and he said it was the best of all... Will be opening one up tomorrow to see... Glad you like the jalop relish as well!!

The hatch Chili sauce I hope you like.. It is one of those things that you like it or you dont... we will see... I have had much more like than dont...

I wish I could come out there today... I am sure it will be much warmer than what I am going to get early next week....
    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
    Yoder YS640
    Weber Genesis
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber Performer
    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Ya, your temps suck this time of year. In July, I'd rather be on your porch drinkin' a beer than here, my porch faces west, at times it's 120f+ on the concrete.

Agg, short on points, you'll get them when Texas says I can.

Comment

Working...
      X