Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Move over Smitty...There's a new sheriff in town...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move over Smitty...There's a new sheriff in town...

And his name is Brian...

Barkonbutts sent me a sample of his pepper mix...I was a bit intimidated to say the least...Knowing the lineup of peppers...But really I couldn't wait to try the stuff...

No pics...

So Lena serves me up a big ol serving of her baked spaghetti and I said Hmmmm...OK...Sprinkled just a bit of Brians mix and stirred it in...My son did the same...Stirred it in and then give it a try.........Oh man this is good...Thinkin this will be fun...Glad I didn't use more than I did

Thanks to Brian for sharing your bounty with me...
    Last edited by SMOKE FREAK; 01-17-2014, 10:12 PM.
    Craig
    sigpic

Thats Awesome!

That Bryan is one talented cat!
    sigpic

Comment

It does have a certain... panache. And it's prettier. Well..it is...
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Hey Im a big supporter of the chucksters...Indeed a great mixture of heat and flavor fine tuned over time...I got sauce recipes like that so I can appreciate what he has done...But the stuff that I got from Brian...Well...Where is that little volcano smiley......Gotta love it...
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

Love me some Smitty's.But this new Sheriff sounds intriguing.
          sigpic

Certified Sausage Head

Comment

If it's the same batch Brian sent me in my Xmas box I really like it. The finger test wasn't Ghost hot, butt was pretty hot. I used a bit for some smoked peanuts, mebbe 3/4 TBS of Brians mix to the peanuts, really good mix, sweet/salty at first, then the heat, mild heat. Makes you want to chomp another few. I had a ton of other things in there, butt the batch seems to make folks happy.

Will experiment more with wings this weekend. And also will use some Smitties with two diff sauces, and two diff spice mixes. Gonna be fun. Prolly put a bit into my Ranch beans I'll make for Loser Pats game Sunday. That's my wing cook day, I'll let you know. Busy day makin beer and BBQ so I need to have my Game hat on.
            Last edited by Conumdrum; 01-17-2014, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X