Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Open, get your picks in

http://games.espn.go.com/golfbritish/frontpage

i had to creat a whole new group, so any one else wants to get in on it, now is the time........not happy with espn, for having to create a new group for each challange, but oh well

group name: SM

password: misfits
    Last edited by Walking Dude; 07-15-2009, 02:24 PM.

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

doesn't work - what's it supposed to do ?
    don't tell me you've found a way to make golf interesting
    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

werks just fine..............

you not interested in golf, why comment?

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

[QUOTE=curious aardvark;43080]doesn't work - what's it supposed to do ?
        don't tell me you've found a way to make golf interesting [/QUOTE

Dude its the British open. Aren't you from those parts?
        Keith

Comment

Man, I just love the British Open, I watch some golf, but never miss the four majors, and the British Open is always intriging with there link play over there, I'm really going out on a limb and taking Tiger,,

Comment

then join in on the fun, and get in our group. we had bout 6 for the first major...........you choose 4 players, and its a best ball format. you can change out players for the following day, if someone you chose bombed, or pick someone doing better!

Comment

I'm game!
              Chris
              UDS - Buckeye 1
              Charcoal Grill - Panther 1
              GOSM Wide Body
              Cabela's Masterbuilt 7-1 Electric
              2 Dutch Ovens
              Cabelas Grinder
              Cabelas Jerky Blaster
              Maverick ET-73 Thermometer
              Maverick ET-7 Thermometer

Comment

welcome chris...........JRT will be along soon.............

Comment

i am in but how do i get into the group...i am inputing the username and password but telling me its not good....tell me where i need to go please...i am
                  Mike
                  Oklahoma City
                  22.5 Generic (gettin ready to be dismantle for the Drum) Kettle Grill
                  Weber 22.5 Performer
                  GOSM 3405gw
                  Boomer Sooner Drum
                  Maverick ET-732
                  Various Cast Iron Skillets and Dutch Ovens
                  A-MAZE-N 6X6 Smoker

Comment

FIRST you have to have a espn account dude..........then go to the site, and get in

Comment

You have to register with espn. Then when you find the group "SM" is upper case and "misfits" is lower case. I am also in!
                      Keith

Comment

ok thank you i have reg with espn but when i go to create or join groups i cannot find ours any help
                        Mike
                        Oklahoma City
                        Weber 22.5 Performer
                        GOSM 3405gw
                        Boomer Sooner Drum
                        Maverick ET-732
                        A-MAZE-N 6X6 Smoker

Comment

never mind found it.....im in..yea
                          Mike
                          Oklahoma City
                          Weber 22.5 Performer
                          GOSM 3405gw
                          Boomer Sooner Drum
                          Maverick ET-732
                          A-MAZE-N 6X6 Smoker

Comment

so how do we play again..i have never played this before
                            Mike
                            Oklahoma City
                            Weber 22.5 Performer
                            GOSM 3405gw
                            Boomer Sooner Drum
                            Maverick ET-732
                            A-MAZE-N 6X6 Smoker

Comment

you have so much money to spend on a player..........50 bux.........you look to the right hand column you will see how much each player will cost you.........you find a player you want, go to the farthest left, to the green arrow, and click on it..........that player will be added........scroll back up to the top of the page, click on edit on the next box to the right.......scroll down pick a player........the amount of money you have left will be shown how much money you have left to spend.........go to the next box to the right, click edit, and choose another player, and so on.......if you find you don't have enuff money for a player you want, you can go back a drop a player. once you get em all choes, click save roster.

Now the next day, you can change out a poor playing player.......this is best ball, as long as one of the four score the lowest on a hole, that is the score for the group.......worst case scenerio is either NO one gets a birdy on that hole, when they play it, or everyone pars the hole, and someone gets a bogy.......then you lost a stroke, just like in golf best ball

if you do not change your roster by the dead line for that day, the same roster will be used the next day...........

if you would of went to the top of the page, it will tell you the same thing........lolol..........under rules or summin like that

Comment

Working...
                              X