Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troop Made smoker from Afganhistan

Please delete for now
    Last edited by Bosco2023; 02-28-2014, 10:23 AM. Reason: need to make some changes on smoker

please text me (Edited- not a good idea to place phone numbers in public forums- Rich)

Comment

the second grate has been made

Comment

Cool looking rig, I am not sure I like the Alum bent pipe so close to the element.

I would get a couple of yard birds and some charcoal and see how it works.

Thin and blue

Comment

Originally posted by nickelmore View Post
          Cool looking rig, I am not sure I like the Alum bent pipe so close to the element.

I would get a couple of yard birds and some charcoal and see how it works.

Thin and blue
          I have already run it several times. I had to ad a deflector from the firebox as I was getting a good difference in temp from the first and second racks. The pipe is 6'' stove pipe. Its black enamel coated steel. And it is not galvanized...:) Im getting consistant temps thru the chamber now. Good heavy steel. Yesterday at noon it was 22 degrees and wind was really blowing. temp would move no more than 5-6 degrees. I was just trying to see what you guys thought this was worth.

Thank You

Comment

Hard to put a value on it...but you get it dialed in... running sweet... I'd have to think that's a 3-400 unit anyway....
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Working...
            X