Check out my Father's Day wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my Father's Day wood

I've had my Yoder for a couple weeks now and have done ribs, yard bird and pulled beef. So I've burned through almost all of the BBQr's Delight Hickory pellets that came with the smoker. Since I live in Little Rock, Arkansas and about 45 min from BBQr's delight I decided to do a bulk order. I called Candy and set up my order, The savings was more than worth the drive down there! While there in the warehouse, I was amazed at all the wood pellets stacked up. The folks at BBQr's Delight were nothing short of exceptional. I was in, loaded, and out in 10 min. They even threw in a couple extra bags to try. It's customer service like that which will keep me as a loyal customer. I also purchased some 1 lb pure apple and cherry wood to use in my amazen tube smoker. I'll be honest though, the amount of smoke and the depth of my smoke ring is so thick, I'm not sure if I'll even need the Amazen tube? I'll still give it a shot though. In all I ended up with 500lbs of pellets. 12 bags of apple, (5 bags cherry and 5 bags of pecan to mix together and do a Candy's mix) 2 bags sugar maple and a black walnut thrown in. Here's a few pic's of the warehouse and my wood....
    Attached Files
    "You'll never be this cool"
    sigpic

Yoder YS-640
    Grill Grates
    IGrill2 with four probes

I'll be honest though, the amount of smoke and the depth of my smoke ring is so thick, I'm not sure if I'll even need the Amazen tube?
    Pretty sure bout yoself ain't ya? I gots nuttin to add!

On second thought (edit) ya might wanna check out the site of the maker of the Amazen tube, name is Todd.
    http://www.amazenproducts.com/

Great prices and customer service also. He's also a contributing member here....
    Last edited by Mark R; 06-13-2014, 02:44 PM.
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

I got a half pallet BBQrs Delight delivered last week from All Things BBQ. Great pricing even with freight. Half Hickory, Half Apple. Good stuff!
      sigpic

Yoder YS640 Comp Cart
      Traeger Texas
      Smoky Mountain 36 inch VGS
      Weber Performer
      Weber Genesis 310
      Smokey Joe
      ThermoWorks TW8060 High Temp Kit
      ThermoWorks TimeStick

Comment

Nice score, that's a good brand.
        jeanie

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
          Pretty sure bout yoself ain't ya? I gots nuttin to add!

On second thought (edit) ya might wanna check out the site of the maker of the Amazen tube, name is Todd.
          http://www.amazenproducts.com/

Great prices and customer service also. He's also a contributing member here....

The signature pic is just a funny pic, it's not even me, I'm highly sarcastic though. Definitely not sure of myself. I'm here to learn from the pros. I bought the amazen tube, throwing some butts on later tonight and I'm gonna fire it up and let her smoke. I'm just surprised how much smoke I'm getting just from the fuel pellets.
          sigpic

Yoder YS-640
          Grill Grates
          IGrill2 with four probes

Comment

It's all good LRS!
            Mark
            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Working...
            X