OKAY.........show us your TOPSY TURVEIS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OKAY.........show us your TOPSY TURVEIS

there was a HUGE discussion on this type of growing, and i am pretty sure by now, folks have pics of theirs.........

here's ours.........sad to say the least

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

I'll have to post my sadder than yours later. I got one tomato, one pepper and one other pepper to show for them. Not sure if they were in the sun long enough or what. The herbs I planted on top did very well though. I'm sure these things work because I've seen them hanging off of balconies.....just mine didn't!
    www.nopigleftbehind.com
    -----------------------------

Comment

2 Dark now.....pic tomorrow. We ain't got the TT's....no Louie I ain't goin to a titty bar! 2 old fer that may need O2! Got one in a homemade & one in a basket goin vertical in the Mimosa tree. Still ain't impressed.
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I'm not home now , It will be Thursday before I can post a pic.

Where is your pic Walking Dude? I don't see anything
        Last edited by Big Guy; 07-29-2009, 05:51 AM.
        Col. Big Guy

Comment

Home at last and now I see your Topsy turvies , They don't look bad, rather good I think.
          I only have one It's not the Topsy Turvey brand but the same Idea. I have it on my deck right outside our Kitchen

Just green ones so far we are very late this year as its been very cold for June and July
          Col. Big Guy

Comment

I tried growing them upside down for the 1st time this year and they haven't done too much. But I think it's because I haven't been watering them like I should and they also need more sunshine.

Oh, well. At least I didn't pay for the set up (it was given to us), and it's good for one thing....Joon like to drink the water from the bottom.

Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
            Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
            1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
            Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
            Weber Smokey Joe
            Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
            Pink Thermapen
            Purple Thermapen

Comment

Working...