Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "How-To" videos for Yoder pellet line

Just came out today, from yoder smokers FB page:

Posted a new YouTube Playlist that will house our "How-To" videos. We released 5 videos today covering installation and replacing of parts on our pellet line. Be on the look out for several more videos in the coming weeks.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...4G_7JnWlw-0x0J

Thanks,
    YMH

P.S I do not work for Yoder, as Stated above this info was pulled from their Facebook page!
    Last edited by Yoder Meathead; 11-25-2014, 11:37 PM.
    YMH

Yoder YS640 Comp
    MES Plate Warmer
    AMZNTS 12"
    AMZNPS
    Maverick ET-732

No video for replacing the igniter? Mine died last week it's on order.

Comment

Originally posted by Conumdrum View Post
      No video for replacing the igniter? Mine died last week it's on order.
      If you watch the hopper replacement video it shows it briefly... either way it looks like the Hopper end panel has to come off.
      YMH

Yoder YS640 Comp
      MES Plate Warmer
      AMZNTS 12"
      AMZNPS
      Maverick ET-732

Comment

Good, but need that also. It's least time warranted part. Show that please. Mine just died, it's on order, 15 months usage. Priorities, first part on the list to die needs to be the first video.

Common sense. Buyers first, rest later.

Not complaining about the quality or production of awesome meat from the Yoder YS640. More about the unusual, "it's kinda in the video, deal with it". Don't start 'dissing' Yoder customers. You new to this media thing when thousands view it?

Yoder never does that. Fix it.
        Last edited by Conumdrum; 11-25-2014, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Conumdrum View Post
          Good, but need that also. It's least time warranted part. Show that please. Mine just died, it's on order, 15 months usage. Priorities, first part on the list to die needs to be the first video.

Common sense. Buyers first, rest later.

Not complaining about the quality or production of awesome meat from the Yoder YS640. More about the unusual, "it's kinda in the video, deal with it". Don't start 'dissing' Yoder customers. You new to this media thing when thousands view it?

Yoder never does that. Fix it.
          Conumdrum I do not work for Yoder, all I did was pass information along when I saw it on Facebook. I wholeheartedly agree with you! I think they have some more videos to come.

P.S. My Yoder is coming on Monday First step installing the high heat gasket around the lid!
          Last edited by Yoder Meathead; 11-26-2014, 12:44 AM.
          YMH

Yoder YS640 Comp
          MES Plate Warmer
          AMZNTS 12"
          AMZNPS
          Maverick ET-732

Comment

Working...
          X