Anova Sous-Vide Precision Cooker Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anova Sous-Vide Precision Cooker Sale

Anova has their Precision Cooker cooker on sale for Cyber Monday. It is the newest version of their sous vide cooker. It has bluetooth Enter the code CYBER30 at checkout and get $30 off the $179 price.

They are out of stock and will be shipping them in early January.

Deal expires 12/9/2014

Now there's a company I should have invested in...
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

I'm was about to pull the trigger on this when I started comparing it to the Anova One.
      How much difference will the 200watt less heating( slower coming up to temp & holding temp ?),the less circulation, and less water capacity make in actual everyday use at home ?

It's a good price but is it the better value of the two in the long run ?
      Jim

Comment

WOW !! It's been a full day and not one of the resident sous vide experts that preach their greatness has replied with an answer to the questions or even offered an opinion.

I really did want some actual opinions from people who use sous vide when cooking before spending any money. Oh well.
        Jim

Comment

I do Sous Vide a lot but I have commercial units. I do not have an Anova, so I can't help.
          Butt, your own comments would seem to be of concern. Not a lot of concern, the redesign, as I know of it, was to make it more user friendly.
          Maybe Hawg or Squirrel could comment, they both have them.
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by BYBBQ View Post
            I'm was about to pull the trigger on this when I started comparing it to the Anova One.
            How much difference will the 200watt less heating( slower coming up to temp & holding temp ?),the less circulation, and less water capacity make in actual everyday use at home ?

It's a good price but is it the better value of the two in the long run ?
            I have it on good advice that Santa is bringing me the Anova One for Christmas rather than the one listed. Santa knows I don't need the blue tooth deal and I liked the factors you mentioned as far as specs in comparison.

It might be awhile until I can give it a whirl though......
            Pete
            Large BGE
            Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

Originally posted by BYBBQ View Post
              WOW !! It's been a full day
              I gots nothin'..I got a redneck setup... sorry...
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

The original Anova One has a greater water heating capacity making it a more versatile unit. For a demonstration of different cooking containers usable by the Anova One, watch this vid
                sigpic
                Fully Accessorized Primo XL Oval,
                -BBQ GURU DigiQ DX2,
                -AMNPS
                -And various other do-dads, gimmicks,
                gizmos and hornswaggles

Comment

Really wanted to get this for my daughter, went to order it and got the 30 buck discount. Went through the check out process- 140 bucks and change. Final total with shipping ended up to Canada 230 bucks.....thanks but no thanks

PBC Drum Smoker
                  Bradley Digital 4 Rack
                  THE BIG EASY INFRARED TURKEY FRYER
                  Miss Piggy Smoker
                  Sedona SD-9000 food dehydrator

Comment

Devo, we live in a strange world sometimes. For example, sometimes it helps to have a middleman.

You might want to try the same deal through Amazon just to see what happens. My bet is it will be cheaper. How much, no idea.
                    Pete
                    Large BGE
                    Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

Originally posted by Abelman View Post
                      Devo, we live in a strange world sometimes. For example, sometimes it helps to have a middleman.

You might want to try the same deal through Amazon just to see what happens. My bet is it will be cheaper. How much, no idea.
                      BBQSuperstore sells my brine for a dollar less than I do.

I'll be raising their price...

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                        BBQSuperstore sells my brine for a dollar less than I do.

I'll be raising their price...
                        LOL just like the drug dealer, I buy from you and add a little baby powder, we all make money.

PBC Drum Smoker
                        Bradley Digital 4 Rack
                        THE BIG EASY INFRARED TURKEY FRYER
                        Miss Piggy Smoker
                        Sedona SD-9000 food dehydrator

Comment

Working...
                        X