diet food, and it's good too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• diet food, and it's good too

tonight it is smoked buffalo chicken breast. i marinated it in sweet baby rays buffalo sauce. this is going over a big salad
    to go with it there are some goat cheese and mandrin orange ATB's
    i am on weight watchers and the ATB's are only 2 points each. i only used 1/2 slice of baccon to wrap the atb's a light lunch and hello ATB's
    Please ignore all spelling errors and typos my pet monkey does all of my corespondence

Get after it Padre! That will keep ya sustained!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Just because it's diet food doesn't mean it has to taste bad. When I got a bit overweight, I just made up my mind that the best exercise was pushing myself away from the table before I was completely full. Didn't take long to go from 204 down to 175.
      sigpic
      Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Originally posted by PreacherRodgers View Post
        i am on weight watchers and the ATB's are only 2 points each. i only used 1/2 slice of baccon to wrap the atb's a light lunch and hello ATB's
        Yep. Depending on how you build them, ABTs aren't bad at all point wise.

Originally posted by Bassman View Post
        Just because it's diet food doesn't mean it has to taste bad. When I got a bit overweight, I just made up my mind that the best exercise was pushing myself away from the table before I was completely full. Didn't take long to go from 204 down to 175.
        Portion control is where it's at. If you try to cut out all of the good things you like to eat, you'll never stay at it. That's why I like Weight Watchers. You can eat anything you want, just not as much as you may want.

Dave
        CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
        UDS 1.0
        Afterburner
        Weber Performer
        Blue Thermapen
        Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
        Thermoworks Chef Alarm
        Auber Smoker Controller
        Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
        -
        "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

i eat better when i am on a diet ' because i am planning menus
          portion control is not a bad thing at all, especially when it is good

it turned out great

i'm off to bible study i'll check in later
          Please ignore all spelling errors and typos my pet monkey does all of my corespondence

Comment

Working...
          X