Sous Vide - Polyscience Pro Creative $78.99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sous Vide - Polyscience Pro Creative $78.99

If you were thinkin about getting a circulater, this is a great deal!!!
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/PolyScience-.../231571127794?

8 left!
    New in box, I bought one.
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

That is a great deal! Butt, I have all the toyz I need right now...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Correction, I bought 2.
      Mark
      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
        Correction, I bought 2.
        addict

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

At that price, I can resell and double me money! Plus I wanted a "clip on". Was just waiting for an Anova, butt these are betta!
          Mark
          sigpic

Comment

At that price, I can resell and double me money! Plus I wanted a "clip on". Was just waiting for an Anova, butt these are betta!
            I gots an Anova and love it, what's better aboot these units over the Anova?

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
              I gots an Anova and love it, what's better aboot these units over the Anova?
              Polyscience been making circulators for many years, they made my first buy - 20 some years ago. 1100 watts and bulletproof, up to 5.5 gallon of H2O, 6.5 gallon per minute of flow.
              Nothing wrong with Anova at all!!! These folks just been at it a lot longer, they know they stuff. This unit usually sell for $400+ish.
              Mark
              sigpic

Comment

Polyscience been making circulators for many years, they made my first buy - 20 some years ago. 1100 watts and bulletproof, up to 5.5 gallon of H2O, 6.5 gallon per minute of flow.
                Nothing wrong with Anova at all!!! These folks just been at it a lot longer, they know they stuff. This unit usually sell for $400+ish.
                Helluva deal for sure... you tempting me...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Thanks for the tip Mark!

Was gonna build a PID crock pot controller, but I'd probably end up with more than 80 bucks in spare parts! This is a kick ass unit and I never thought I'd see that price on it...Yup, I bought one also!!

On Edit: Here is a review of this model
                  Last edited by BBQ Engineer; 05-23-2015, 09:32 AM.
                  BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
                  Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
                  I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

I jumped in as well... got a wedding coming up, and I'm gonna SV the chicken breast portion of the menu... thanks Mark!
                    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

It sure looks nicer than my Cummins block heater and fuel pumps setup.....

Thanks

Comment

And I paid twice that much for my Sansaire.
                        Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                        My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                        @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

I done did one as well! Cheers Cat Daddy for the headz up! Now I gotta let Louie knowed what i done!
                          Sunset Eagle Aviation
                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I must have bought the last one!
                            Sunset Eagle Aviation
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                              I done did one as well! Cheers Cat Daddy for the headz up! Now I gotta let Louie knowed what i done!
                              Mark
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X