Wings and skins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings and skins!

Hello all, its been a lil while since I posted any food threads, so I decided to take a few pics last sunday while I was making our Racetime snack foods.
    I enjoy nascar racing and often times I spend most of the races at my next door neighbors house in the AC with good food, drink and company.

Wanted to work on some different flavors for chicken, so I bought 3 1/2 lbs of whole wings and cut the tips of and separated the drummies from the other part, and seasoned them with Smokie Okies "rooster booster". He gave me a nice sample at the valparaiso event, and I will be buying more from him soon.

Fired up the drum and got it nice and hot!

wrapped up some whole spuds in foil and let them roll for 45 minutes, while the wings marinated in the fridge. Then after the spuds were 80% done I took them out of the drum and added the chicken wings in a couple shallow pans,and smoked em hot also for 60 minutes. Took the spuds, cut and carved em out added fresh cooked bacon,garlic(minced) and mexican blend cheese, and put them in a small foil pan.
    Took the wings out and tossed em in some buffalo wing sauce and added it all back onto the rack for about 15 minutes. This is about 10 minutes into the finish.

They turned out really good and my neighbor and I ate every single one of them ourselves LOL. The skins weren't to bad either.

Thats all I have to show as of late. I have been busy with other things and haven't done much real smoking, but this weekend I will be having fun with some of my close BBQ friends and I will take lotsa pics to show off next week.
    Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Of course everything looks killer, I bet you had a great time finishing those puppy's off, relaxing and all. you deserve it. Kudos
    ---------------------------------------------------
    I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    KCBS CBJ

Comment

Awsome looking wings Dan.

Comment

mmm! I love wings!
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Bufffalo wings are the best!!
          Keith

Comment

Looks good Dan! Nice to have the drum for the smaller projects!

Comment

Dayum... someone left the back door open... Looky what came in...

Good to see you brotha... I see were working the drum today.. Sweet!
              Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Great lookin snacks dan! Bet all that tasted fine with a nice cool one!
                sigpic

Comment

As a wing connoisseur myself, I believe them to be some mighty fine wings ya got there Capt D.

2 Weber Kettles
                  Weber Smokey Joe
                  Chargriller Smoking Pro Offset
                  Brinkman ECB
                  Charbroil 940X
                  Project UDS
                  Brinkman Turkey Fryer

Comment

Nice looking finger foods CaptDan! Didnt know you was into hockey AND Nascar. Cool

Comment

Working...
                    X