Poached eggs Sous Vide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poached eggs Sous Vide

Did some poached eggs with the Anova One cooker tonight. First time doing this. OMG!! Whites weren't rubbery and the yolk! The yolk! Done perfectly and almost like a yolk pudding. Thick and runny at the same time. I'll never eat another egg cooked any other way.
    Attached Files
    7 Foot X 20" Pipe BBQ pit with offset firebox
    Weber EX6 Smokefire
    Masterbuilt 40" Sportsman Elite gasser
    90 Qt LOCO Crawfish Cooker
    Everything else burned up in my house fire

They are good SV'd! Look Good too!
    I also use SV to pasturize me eggs for Hollandaise and Caesar Salad. You can pick your "doneness" and get the same result every time. Cool Chit!
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Looks great! Haven't tried eggs with the SV method yet... gonna do it soon.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Have to try that too, looks fantastic.
        Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
        My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
        @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

If your lookin for times and temps...

Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

The egg thing is soo cool..worry free egg sauces/dressings... I LOVE ceaser, but always that nagging fear... ya know? Not that I ever had an issue. And honestly..I'd over coddle them... sigh... run thru a strainer.
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Working...
            X