Sous Vide Supreme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sous Vide Supreme

My SVS died. A couple weeks ago, it just shut down during a cook, butt I was able to restart it. I thought maybe it was a power hit or glitch that might have caused it. Butt alas, last weekend, I was getting ready to bathe some NY Strips, had it up to temp, and it shut down. Would not restart. Period. Dammit!! Sooo, being the resourceful bitch that I am, I grabbed my Anova, and clamped it to the SVS, dropped the steaks in, covered the bath with aluminum foil, and let it rock. Funny sight, and picture worthy (of which I have none). The steaks came oot perfect. I love that Anova. I’m in contact with SVS to get this resolved. I bought it in Feb 2014… WTF?! So now, I gotta box this thing up, send it to their service facility, and wait... I ain’t happy…

Anova rocks.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

That's awPhil Phil. I hope they stand by it. But the pain in the buttocks of sending it back...
    Be watchin to see if they take care of ya.
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
      That's awPhil Phil. I hope they stand by it. But the pain in the buttocks of sending it back...
      Be watchin to see if they take care of ya.
      Yeah, it's painPhil, butt it looks like they will stand behind it. It's this shipping and waiting bullshit that makes me want to take it to the local "doctor"...ughhh...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Hmmmm...
        Sorry Phil...
        Kinda takes the "easy" out of the easy cookin
        Craig
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
          Hmmmm...
          Sorry Phil...
          Kinda takes the "easy" out of the easy cookin
          True dat. Butt the Anova is in the forefront now... I am not totally crippled.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

That is no good! Hope this ends well!!
            Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
            Yoder YS640
            Weber Genesis
            Weber 18.5" Kettle
            Weber Performer
            Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

not good P3...i bet they make good on it...sure am starting to get the learn part over with mine...really like it! Louie is even messin with it...
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
              X