Some SV Breast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some SV Breast!

This ended up being a confluence of a few things. It's been cold and snowy out here so I wasn't in the mood to shovel anything to get the fire started out back. I just had some surgery so I'm a little slow. This time it is physical

Fishhawn/Scott did a SV chicken breast deal the other day so I decided to basically copy him .

However, I have some chicken/veggie rub I received from Mackbrad last year that I wanted to use. It's very Good and no salt (Thanks!). I added a few pats of butter and 2 tbl of Tiger Sauce. I cooked 4 breasts at 149° for an hour and a half.

I also wanted to try his reduction sauce so I gave that a go. It was very good as well!

Lastly, we tried a new one and did some roasted cauliflower. I have always liked cauliflower but had never had it like this. It was simple and Excellent.

The kids loved the chicken as it was very moist, tender and full of flavor. After I sliced it, everything from there on how was tender enough to cut with a fork. One boy went back for 3rds on the chicken. Neither of them liked the cauliflower which was fine with the Mrs. and I as we ate all of it.

Some shots and thanks again to Fishhawn and Mackbrad!

Thanks for looking!
    Pete
    Large BGE
    Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

That looks wunderfull! I'd have been right there with ya on that cauliflower!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Some fine eats there! bet is was tasty!!
      Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
      Yoder YS640
      Weber Genesis
      Weber 18.5" Kettle
      Weber Performer
      Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Looking great!
        Mustang electric smoker
        King Kooker vertical gasser
        Charbroil silver smoker
        Earnhardt Jr smoker
        Brinkman smoke n' grill
        a-maze-n cold smoker rack

USMC vet 87 - 91

Comment

Looks excellent Pete! Sure is a nice easy alternative to grilling, smoking, frying, baking.
          sigpic

Comment

Chicken Looks Great, Pete!!

I was never a Huge Fan of Cauliflower either, and I didn't care for Broccoli when I was a kid---Now I love it.

Nice Job!!

Beaqr
            Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
            Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

I do like that!
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Roasted C is awesome... the light browning adds a whole different flavor layer. I like to use garlic infused olive oil..and sometimes a few slices of sweet pepper along with.

Good to see yet someone else of noted culinary skills using SV
                In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Working...
                X