MH JAB Worcestershire Marinated Ribeye's with Mushrooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MH JAB Worcestershire Marinated Ribeye's with Mushrooms

Today I set out to see what this new Mad Hunky JAB can do for me on some Ribeye's. I also wanted to play with a meat tumbler I got from Amazenproducts.com. Todd is selling them for $39.99 while they last. I think it's a good deal and after a tumble under vacuum for 30 minutes I had some very tender steaks ready to rock the hot tub. I also prepared some Crimini mushrooms to top the steaks off. I set the Vacmaster up to 130 degrees F and 4 hours on the clock. After two hours went by I added the mushrooms to the hot tub. Both the shrooms and steak were sealed with butter in side. After the hot tub gig played out I seared the Ribeye's in my CI skillet. I then set them aside and added the shrooms to the skillet. tossed is a little butter, minced garlic and some of the neat juice from the bags. I reduced the liquids by 75% then dumped the mushrooms onto the steak. Good lord may Ribeye was amazing! I don't care what anyone says... The hot tub gig is heavenly!

By the way, the VacMaster SV1 did an outstanding job. What a stellar immersion circulator. Enjoy the media. It's late and time for me and Jim Beam to drift off for the night.

Recipe Page

<iframe width="700" height="394" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6C55XeJhcXw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
    Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
    SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
    Yoder Wichita
    Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
    Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
    Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Yeah, that'll work.

Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
    My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
    @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Oh yeah, great grub right there!! love it!!
      Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
      Yoder YS640
      Weber Genesis
      Weber 18.5" Kettle
      Weber Performer
      Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

that looks fantastic

Comment

To all ye SV nay sayers, look at this... this rocks! Great job Rob!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

That looks Fantastic, Rob!!!------------

But what have you made lately that wasn't.

Perfectly done!!

Bear
            Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
            Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcarver View Post
              That looks Fantastic, Rob!!!------------

But what have you made lately that wasn't.

Bear
              Well... There was the time I turned to head into the house and a rack of ribs slid off the baking sheet I was carrying and flew out onto my deck... Oh there have been plenty more... Maybe I should do a bloopers video...
              Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
              Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
              SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
              Yoder Wichita
              Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
              Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
              Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Originally posted by Wingman View Post
                Well... There was the time I turned to head into the house and a rack of ribs slid off the baking sheet I was carrying and flew out onto my deck... Oh there have been plenty more... Maybe I should do a bloopers video...
                I've had a few of those... the worst one was carrying a tray of perfectly cooked grilled chicken to the house, dark oot, and tripped on a kid's chair (that wasn't there when I went oot to cook), fell, hit my head on the side of the shed, and almost knocked meself oot. I proved that chickens can fly...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Looks delicious

Comment

Looks amazing
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X