Sous Vide Teriyaki Beef Kebobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sous Vide Teriyaki Beef Kebobs

Found a tri tip in the freezer that was in there way too long. Thawed it out, trimmed the bad parts off,cubed it and marinated it in teriyaki sauce for about 4 hours.

Also marinated some green onion, sweet peppers, an onion, mushrooms and a zucchini in teriyaki sauce as well for about an hour. Nuked a few red potatoes too then skewered the veggies.

Took the Tri tip out of their bath and skewered them as well

Grilled everything on the Lodge Sportsman Grill

Everything done and resting

Time to eat!!
    Weber Performer, 26" Weber grill, 18" WSM, UDS, Santa Maria Grill

There ya go!! Those look great!!
    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
    Yoder YS640
    Weber Genesis
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber Performer
    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Do you use an Anova SV circulator? Are you pleased with it? I've been an old school stick burner forever. Aside from my thermometer there has never been any electronics introduced to my cooking but y'all SV posts are making me curious. Meal looks tasty to me.
      sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

Originally posted by jwbtulsa View Post
        Do you use an Anova SV circulator? Are you pleased with it? I've been an old school stick burner forever. Aside from my thermometer there has never been any electronics introduced to my cooking but y'all SV posts are making me curious. Meal looks tasty to me.
        Yes I have the Anova SV and I couldn't be an happier with it. It works exactly as advertised and the temps are rock solid once the meat starts to warm up a bit. The motor is so quiet I can hardly hear it run.

Comment

That all looks wonderful!

Yup, I love my Anova, it is dead nuts accurate and reliable. I use it VERY often.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Great looking eats! I like that Lodge Sportsman grill too.
            Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
            Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
            SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
            Yoder Wichita
            Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
            Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
            Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Dammit. I was hoping you guys would say the Anova sucked. Now I to go buy a bunch of stuff, order more rub, more vac bags, etc...

And I have to increase my exercise to accommodate more calories. Maybe you should send me a big hunk of bison to dead lift until it thaws! Promise I'll post pictures of the cook!!
              sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

Now that is a double. 1) The way I prefer kabobs and keeping same items on the same stick to maximize grilling and flavor. 2) Using the SV for the meat, I had not thought of that. Might even use the tumbler beforehand.

Very nice dinner,
                Pete
                Large BGE
                Char Broil Tru-Infrared Commercial series

Comment

Excellent meal! And a cool little grill that is

Do you ever take it camping John? Seems perfect for that
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                    Excellent meal! And a cool little grill that is

Do you ever take it camping John? Seems perfect for that
                    It is a handy little grill for camping as long as you don't have to lug it around very far.

Comment

That Stuff All looks Awesome, John!!!-----------

Mighty Tasty!!

Bear
                      Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                      Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

fine just right tasty!
                        Sunset Eagle Aviation
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
                        X