New Toys In Mail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toys In Mail

Happy Birthday to me!... Just got my birthday present that I ordered for myself. Northern Tool grinder & stuffer. Worked great & appears to be made pretty well too. Mixed up some of Bassman's recipe for for Elk, without the Elk, used 1/2 pork & 1/2 beef, added Tenderquick & 1 Habanero & 1 Jalapeno finely diced for some heat. I will smoke that tonight.

I got booted out of the kitchen for making too much noise, so into the garage the process went.

Also for something to do I mixed up some ground chicken breasts, with spinach & my bbq rub. Stuffed then grilled. They turned out really good, my 14 y/o ate 3 of them.

By the time I got finished, there was a tiny frog on the back door glass that our cat Max was eyeballing for a midnight snack, or something to play with...
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Keith

Comment

Kewl.... Congrats on the new additions to your smoking and cooking arsenal...
      Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

*sigh*, my birthday is less than two weeks away. Doubt very much if i get anything that nice.................great b-day gifts dude.

*sigh*

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

That rocks, nice presents to yourself. I think I might have to get myself a stuffer for christmas.
          KCBS/CBJ #56408

"Sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will always teach you." -Shihan

Comment

Now yer stylin' Dude! Ain't this stuff a blast?!? You can make ANY KIND of sausage you want! I find that power intoxicating :{)

Hey BTW when is yer birthday?!?
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

September 17...... Right out of a Tragically Hip song!
              sigpic

Comment

Feline-frog sausage?
                sigpic

GOSM/propane
                UDS (Cam)/lump
                22.5 Weber Kettle/lump
                Weber Genesis/propane
                Camp Chef Pro 90/ propane

Comment

Well..get it entered in yer profile so we can embarrass you on your day ;{)

"September seventeen- for a girl I know it's Mother's Day- her son has gone alee- and that's where he will stay..."
                  In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                  Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                  Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by lcruzen View Post
                    Feline-frog sausage?
                    I was thinking, he made frog sausage too?? Awesome b-day present.... I will just have to ask Santa... sigh..

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

happy birthday
                      the good thing about getting yourself a present is you get what you want
                      Please ignore all spelling errors and typos my pet monkey does all of my corespondence

Comment

Wow cool stuff. It's always nice to treat yourself. All the best and enjoy...
                        ---------------------------------------------------
                        I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
                        ---------------------------------------------------
                        KCBS CBJ

Comment

Oh yeah, you're hooked now! Good looking sausage. Patiently waiting to see it after it's smoked.
                          sigpic
                          Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                            September 17...... Right out of a Tragically Hip song!

I was a big fan of them in the day.... I think the song you are refering to is Fiddler's Green
                            Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Congrats. Both should do ya nicely. Like I said before, it's nice to make your own. Then you know exactly what's in it. Looks like you'll be getting your money's worth. On your way to being a true addict. Lol.
                              S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
                              CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
                              New Braunfels Bandera
                              UniFlame Gas Grill
                              Lil Chief

Comment

Working...
                              X