Not a bad day for the Big 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a bad day for the Big 10

Michigan beats Notre Dame. Now if Ohio State can pull one out of the asses, it will be a good day over all.
    And Iowa vs Iowa State? All I can say for the Cyclones is.........ouch.

Tom

damn str8!

but mich st............ouch even more.............

god, i hate to say this

GO BUCKEYES!

lolol.........not really, do i hate saying it...........we need the big ten to FINALLY stand up!
    Last edited by Walking Dude; 09-12-2009, 06:45 PM.

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Big 12 boys dropping like flies.
      Keith

Comment

I can't say go Os.. O..Os... well, you know those Columbus dudes. For a bowl game maybe... but not for the season. Man what a game by Michigan...try as they might to not win...heh. And yeah poor Sparty...but ya know what? They did it to themselves. And Central is a good team...in case you din't notice.
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
          I can't say go Os.. O..Os... well, you know those Columbus dudes. For a bowl game maybe... but not for the season.
          dude, as long as its not a league game, root for em.............pips been disrespecting the Big Ten for TOO long now............

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post
            dude, as long as its not a league game, root for em.............pips been disrespecting the Big Ten for TOO long now............
            I'm with ya Dude. I'm a Hawkeyes fan to the death, but always root for the Big 10 team when playing a non-conference game. Well, except for Penn State. I still don't consider them Big 10.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
              Well, except for Penn State. I still don't consider them Big 10.
              and WHO kept em outta the national title hunt a year ago........LOL
              Last edited by Walking Dude; 09-12-2009, 07:36 PM.

Comment

How Bout them GOPHERS in that new stadium! :D

Comment

Well, so much for Ohio St. I really thought they were gonna be able to hang on, but no go.
                  If Purdue wins, and they should, it'll be 9 out of 11 for the big 10 this week. Wait........I mean 8 out of 10. Penn State don't count.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
                    Well, so much for Ohio St. I really thought they were gonna be able to hang on, but no go.
                    I'm really sorry guys, but the look of abject disconsolation in the crowd at the Shoe was just priceless to me
                    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Well... At least we didn't get embarrassed.

Great win by scUM over Notre Dame!!!!

Iowa rolling - that's good. They seem to lose to Iowa St every year for some reason.
                      Chris
                      UDS - Buckeye 1
                      Charcoal Grill - Panther 1
                      GOSM Wide Body
                      Cabela's Masterbuilt 7-1 Electric
                      2 Dutch Ovens
                      Cabelas Grinder
                      Cabelas Jerky Blaster
                      Maverick ET-73 Thermometer
                      Maverick ET-7 Thermometer

Comment

Great day of football!
                        Overrated fighting amish get beat by Mich, western barely losses to another big ten team, state beats themselves , suckeyes lose to USC AGAIN!!! and lil Kylee Bush gets eliminated from the Chase ( its a nascar thing) by 2 points.

after cooking BBQ all day for Daves party, then comming home to watch the fun on the boob tube, I slept like a rock till 10 am.
                        Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Working...
                        X