The end of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end of the season

Well, I just wanted to tell you all that I'm proud to announce that we finished our racing season last weekend (yay! more time for smoking now!).

It was our second season racing dirt late models, and our first season on our own, out from under the wing of our mentor. I think we did pretty respectable, finished 7th in overall points, out of 31 drivers, and finished only two places back from Jeff Biffle (Greg's brother). We learned quite a bit as a team this season and are looking forward to a better season next year!

Now we get to tear down the car and find out all the stuff we've broken and needs to be repaired! Fun Fun!

Mike
    Life In Pit Row

Nice job Mike...My BIL used to race late models and modifieds...man that was fun. And I wasnt even the one racing!
    Craig
    sigpic

Comment

Hope she held up well for ya and nice finish for the FNG's eh! bravo!
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Man i wish i still had time to pit crew.We raced late-model at potomac,MD and Lincoln race track ,pennsylvania.

I have run a few enduro.

Nice pics..Great finish IMHO

Comment

Rock On Mike!....ya'll done real good!.....
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Mike!
            Not sure how I missed this... Great finish bud!!!
            Hell do you ever get down here?? Please let me know, I would love to come out next season and watch ya race! The Cali race is 10/10-10/11 we will be out there 10/10, it would be awesome if you and your family joined us!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
              Mike!
              Not sure how I missed this... Great finish bud!!!
              Hell do you ever get down here?? Please let me know, I would love to come out next season and watch ya race! The Cali race is 10/10-10/11 we will be out there 10/10, it would be awesome if you and your family joined us!
              Thanks! Not sure if we'll make it down south or not. Usually if the car is ready in time we try to find something down there early in the season to shake it down. We've done Casa Grande, AZ in January, and Vegas in Feb. Not sure what we'll do this year, it kind of depends on what our series does with their rules and where we can find a crate motor race early in the season. And of course what our budget looks like. But if we do make it down that-a-way I'll be sure to keep ya informed! It would be great to meet up!
              Mike
              Life In Pit Row

Comment

Working...
              X