Sourdough Cinnamon Rolls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sourdough Cinnamon Rolls

It's a rainy, windy day so thought I'd make some goodies. Stirred up a batch of sourdough (actually started last night). Made some giant cinnamon rolls, some with chocolate frosting, some with orange frosting and a pan of sticky buns.

sigpic
    Smoke Vault 24

OMG!!!! Oh la la.... Those look sooooo yummy...
    I just gained five lbs! You must share the recipe....please, please, please!!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Just really nice! My granddaughter can help ya get after that goodness!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Your momma would be proud of your bun's Ray LOL They do look really good and I like the idea of orange glaze. I plan on a batch real soon.

Comment

I don't know what to say. Lucky I got that out.

Tom

Comment

I just use my sourdough bread recipe but increase the honey to 4 or 5 Tablespoons. Then I roll it out, spread with softened butter and sprinkle heavily with cinnamon sugar. Chopped up some walnuts and spread over, rolled up like a jelly roll and sliced about 1 1/4 inch thick. Baked at 375 for about 30 minutes. Cool and frost.

I don't follow recipes very well for this sort of thing but I spread about 2 cups of brown sugar in the bottom of a 9"X15"X2" pan. Melted 1/2 cup of butter and poured over. Drizzled with a few tablespoons of light Karo syrup, laid pecan halves over the bottom, sliced some more at 1 1/4 inch and baked for about 35 minutes. Flip over on foil, cool and enjoy.
            sigpic
            Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Wow my tooth just started throbbin lookin at them. They look delicious buddy.

2 Weber Kettles
              Weber Smokey Joe
              Chargriller Smoking Pro Offset
              Brinkman ECB
              Charbroil 940X
              Project UDS
              Brinkman Turkey Fryer

Comment

Working...
              X