Presenting MMP!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presenting MMP!!

Here are some clearer pictures of the finished product. Have the diffuser, wheel's, shelf, all painted and pretty. My wife says it looks fake because of the paint, but once this neighborhood smells like a smoke house...

You can also see how I re adjusted the flow, please let me know what you think! Thank you all for the input on this, it has really helped a lot. I guess we'll see how much it helped next week. The weather here is Portland, OR is going to sunny and warm for another week, so I got some Q'in to do!
    Attached Files

My gut feeling... it's gonna run just fine! Nice fab work, man!
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Waiting to see this in action.... BTW you about 6'7" Tall... Im 6'1" and it looks to tall for me to use...

LMAO.... I just thought of Rich owning one like this.. He would need a step latter to move the meat around... LOL..

But then again since he is the self proclaimed Pit Bitch.. Maybe he just needs to stick to stoking the fire...
      Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
        LMAO.... I just thought of Rich owning one like this.. He would need a step latter to move the meat around... LOL..

But then again since he is the self proclaimed Pit Bitch.. Maybe he just needs to stick to stoking the fire...
        I would have designed a lift for that.

And ONLY for Cap't Dan.
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

LOL. Ken you're too funny.

MMP, that looks real nice. Nice fabricating, bet it runs like a champ now. Time to dirty it up.

I was wondering how tall that is too.
          S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
          CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
          New Braunfels Bandera
          UniFlame Gas Grill
          Lil Chief

Comment

Waiting to see this in action.... BTW you about 6'7" Tall... Im 6'1" and it looks to tall for me to use...

Funny, I just got this vision of Rich hanging from a cable wearing little fairy wings and holding a set of tongs in one hand and a magic wand in the other. Then I asked myself, why wouldn't he just use the wand to do the work?

When that sucker is really humming along, let us know if the tire rubber gets too soft. I need to move my axle back a little more and I'm afraid to get it too close to the firebox.

Tom

Comment

cough...gasp cough... hahaha cough

Comment

Nice work MMP, when's the christening?
                sigpic

Comment

I kind of like that dolly design to move it around. Looks good.

Comment

That is some great smack right there! LOL!!! ROTFLMAO!!!

Nice smoker build MMP!!

Omg Gunny... what a visual that was! Thanks! LOL!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

massive meat pipe
                      Very nice !!!

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
                      When that sucker is really humming along, let us know if the tire rubber gets too soft. I need to move my axle back a little more and I'm afraid to get it too close to the firebox.
                      Insulated fenders.....?
                      --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
                      www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Insulated fenders.....?[/QUOTE]

I plan on just taking the tires off when it finds it's home on the deck. I don't plan on moving it around very much, but it is so heavy, thaught it would be nice to have a way to do it.

Comment

Working...
                        X