Welcome Fall...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Fall...

Football, Hockey and around here soccer...
    So mom comes out... here is my baby, Cabana Boy, now coaching U10 boys soccer.. wow time flys! These are "The Zombie Marshmellows"

And now we start all over again, with Gigi, in U5... This is called bumble bee soccer.. Rich you remember these days!

Bumble bee soccer... of course Gigi, is like "nope I want nothing to do with this mess" She is soooooo girl! She cries when we put her shin guards on because her legs look "fat".... thanks hannah montana!

So now with Cabana Boy coaching, and playing U19, and G in U5... that will be the weekends till Nov when CIF starts... sigh...

Thanks for peeking!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Yea I remember kids playing soccer at that younf age. Both my boys did at 5 and 6 years old. Bunch of kids running around trying to kick a little black and white ball. Then they turned 7 and it was on to football. Ahhh, the good old days.

Now all it means to me is that my fab=vorite season is over -- SUMMER. So now I have Pro-football, hunting and collecting walnuts and downed fruitwood for the next 4 months. Then its time to freeze for a couple and that good day is here -- ST PATRICKS DAY. Ahh, the feasting and adult fun that goes with that day.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
      Great shot!!! They all look so little in those big shorts! Have fun this fall!!!
      Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
      Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
      1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
      Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
      Weber Smokey Joe
      Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
      Pink Thermapen
      Purple Thermapen

Comment

Yep, been there and still doing that. Nice pics Kelly. Tell Gigi some folks don't mind looking at "Fat Legs".
        GOSM Big Block
        Weber 22 1/2 in. grill
        Brinkman all-in-one charcoal and gas
        Pepperhead Award posthumously-

Miss you Rich- How's the ABT's up there?

Comment

What a bunch of cute little girls!! Your little #5 is really getting after it in that action pic!
          Keith

Comment

Boy, they grow up so fast. Both of my girls are in high school now. Enjoy the day and times Kelly. All the best...
            ---------------------------------------------------
            I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
            ---------------------------------------------------
            KCBS CBJ

Comment

oh boy i remember those days w/ girl #1. now yesterday Aimee learned how to bounce a ball off her knee then kick it w/ her foot then tackle you & she's only 2. it's time to get the football back out & the cowboys jersey on.....i got me a rugby player/fieldgoal kicker..
              brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
              18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
              cast iron Hibachi
              22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
              & rotisserator
              12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
              stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
              Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
              http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
              my music recordings-
              http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Comment

Appreciate the pic's.....wish I had all the money I spent on my 3 babie's back from the sport gig's! Naw....well spent!
                Sunset Eagle Aviation
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Cool pictures! You know what they say about AYSO? All Your Saturdays Occupied. Good luck this season.

Comment

Your little #5 is really getting after it in that action pic!
                    lol I thought she was trying very hard to keep out of the way :-)

Some cracking pics there, and man don't they look cute.

My football days were short and vicious lol
                    By the age of 10 I was pretty much just a professional fouler, soon as the referee looked the other way I'd take some other kid out lol
                    I was a natural defender - or 'thug' to use the correct word :-)

So what's CIF ?
                    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post

By the age of 10 I was pretty much just a professional fouler, soon as the referee looked the other way I'd take some other kid out lol

So what's CIF ?
                      LOL! you thug! Cabana boy is too a professional fouler, except when it counts in the box, as he is a forward! I sit in the stands and clapping, saying "and the Academy Award goes too" but he 9 time out of 10 gets the pk, soooo...

CIF is the high school governing board over all sports in public schools here in the states, they can not play for any other organization while they play for CIF in high school. Tim used to play club soccer, he was not even allowed to practice with his club team during high school soccer, or the school will be fined. They want the best players playing in CIF be it soccer, football, water polo, you name it!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post

So what's CIF ?
                        i thought the term across the pond was hooligan. i can see it now-eurotrip mod. manchester united fans _ "get off the road ya frikkin' nancy boys-gaelic garlic bread tossers".. oh i gotta find that clip.
                        cast iron Hibachi
                        & rotisserator

my music recordings-

Comment

here it is..
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUexzDFhWtM
                          cast iron Hibachi
                          & rotisserator

my music recordings-

Comment

Yeah when my son was playing soccer, right in the middle of a game, right in the middle of the action, he sticks his arm in the air and yells "Hey dad, I found a quarter!"...............Yeah his sports career was mighty short...
                            Craig
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X