Not so Italian Sausage Sammies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so Italian Sausage Sammies

Since I'm crippled up for a while, I decided to take the opportunity to stuff enough sausage to last us through the winter. So I made more sweet and hot Italians today and grilled some tonight.

Italians on the left, the shrunken chicken apple in the middle and of course steak fries on the right.

Split them and put them on grilled sourdough bread, and topped with onions and a bell pepper horseradish sauce that I threw together on a whim. Pretty darn good too. Served them open faced.

Hope you enjoyed them as much as me. But I bet not.

Tom

YUM!.... You are a sausage making machine lately. Keep it up, your inspiring me to make some more.
    sigpic

Comment

As always a great looking meal Gunner. Kudos Bud...
      Last edited by Zeeker; 09-28-2009, 06:35 AM.
      ---------------------------------------------------
      I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
      ---------------------------------------------------
      KCBS CBJ

Comment

Looks good. Nice meal.
        Custom Reverse Flow Smoker, WSM 22", Blackstone Griddle 36"

Comment

Nice stuff, Gunny. How much did you make overall?
          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Man.....that is nice! Gotta get off my butt & do some!
            Sunset Eagle Aviation
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Looks good from here to Gunny.

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
              YUM!.... You are a sausage making machine lately. Keep it up, your inspiring me to make some more.
              Ha, like you need any inspiration. If you had more freezer space you would never stop.
              KCBS/CBJ #56408

"Sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will always teach you." -Shihan

Comment

Man, those look good.

Those are some mouth-watering pictures there.

Dave
                CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
                UDS 1.0
                Afterburner
                Weber Performer
                Blue Thermapen
                Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
                Thermoworks Chef Alarm
                Auber Smoker Controller
                Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
                -
                "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                  Nice stuff, Gunny. How much did you make overall?
                  Saturday I made a bit over 35 lbs and Sunday I only did about 12 lbs. I was too busy with the apple chicken sausage. After boning the thighs, and the grinding problems (didn't know chicken had to be frozen) there wasn't a whole lot of time if we wanted to eat.
                  I have to get it done though, because it won't be long before my friends and co-workers will want me to do deer sticks and summer sausage.

Originally posted by wutang View Post
                  Ha, like you need any inspiration. If you had more freezer space you would never stop.
                  Yeah, really. But thanks guys.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by wutang View Post
                    Looks good from here to Gunny.

My thoughts exactly... !! LOl Scott, I know your freezer is full, so I will take one for the team, just send em over night to me, make some room in your freezer and viola get back to making sausage!

Gunny they look great, that is a chit load of sausage.. how did the MRI come out? and what are they gonna do to your knee?

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
                      how did the MRI come out? and what are they gonna do to your knee?
                      MRI is Tuesday. I will report back tomorrow, when I get home.

Tom

Comment

Working...
                      X