Attention Puck Heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Puck Heads

Season starts this weekend.... Feel free to use this thread to voice your Hockey opinions....
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

I liked the Wings/Pengies PRESEASON game Sunday...3 good fights... and they dont even count yet hehehe! I think we have finally dropped that team in Colorado...Umm.. well- whatever their name is/was- and picked up a new hot rivalry. The nail does not rival the hammer :{)
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
      Season starts this weekend.... Feel free to use this thread to voice your Hockey opinions....
      WARNING: The views and opinions expressed in this thread are those of the poster, and not Smoked-Meat.com. This thread may contain language unsuitabe for minors...

2 Weber Kettles
      Weber Smokey Joe
      Chargriller Smoking Pro Offset
      Brinkman ECB
      Charbroil 940X
      Project UDS
      Brinkman Turkey Fryer

Comment

Anyone ever smoke a Penguin? >:-|

Nothing would please me more than to see a Det/Pit matchup again for a best out of 3 finals appearance. I doubt it will happen but it would be sweet.

Side note, I grew up in Boston in the 70's and was a Bos fan till we moved to FL in the early 80's. Hockey was unheard of down there back then for the most part so it slipped from mind after many years. Once I moved to OH and MI, Det kept popping up on screens around the various spots I played, so I got back in to the sport again.

Now I am a traitor to my family for rooting for the Wings, even though they are a western conference team, and I still cheer for Bos in the east. :-)
        sigpic

Comment

Is this the sport where toothless men skate around on dainty skates, swinging wood sticks at a small piece of hard rubber, trying to get it into a lil net?
          "I'm the 82nd Airborne, and this is as far as the bastards are going."
          PFC Martin, 325th Glider Infantry Regiment, Battle of the Buldge

Comment

Wings and Blues are facing off in Sweden Friday and Sunday to start the season. Almost home games for the Wings with all of the Swedes on the team.
            sigpic

GOSM/propane
            UDS (Cam)/lump
            22.5 Weber Kettle/lump
            Weber Genesis/propane
            Camp Chef Pro 90/ propane

Comment

I want a coach and a big time scorer for christmas! OH OH and some owners who know smoething about hockey! !!!! now where's that hockey fairy at?????

Comment

Originally posted by meatballtn View Post
                I want a coach and a big time scorer for christmas! OH OH and some owners who know smoething about hockey! !!!! now where's that hockey fairy at?????
                Hmmm Here? http://www.detnews.com/article/20090...in-...-sort-of

I guess if nothing else at least Trotz LOOKS the part...either a hockey coach or a gangster from a 40's movie anyway ;{)

Preds are a good team, getting better. You happen to have ended up in the Wings division tho... ouch!
                Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Rich this year i think the team to beat in the west is going to be the black hawks they're loaded with talent and the gave the wings a good run last year. In then east i think the the caps are gonna be the ones to beat. But the season starts today . and we can all talk smack till april. lol I'm trying to think of something good and snappy to say about noneck trotz but i can't think of anything!!!

Comment

Rich this year i think the team to beat in the west is going to be the black hawks they're loaded with talent and the gave the wings a good run last year. In then east i think the the caps are gonna be the ones to beat. But the season starts today . and we can all talk smack till april. lol I'm trying to think of something good and snappy to say about noneck trotz but i can't think of anything!!!
                    Don't have to say anything.

sigpic

GOSM/propane
                    UDS (Cam)/lump
                    22.5 Weber Kettle/lump
                    Weber Genesis/propane
                    Camp Chef Pro 90/ propane

Comment

Originally posted by lcruzen View Post
                      Don't have to say anything.
                      Unless it's this:

Comment

Long time cap fan.Not happy with defense over-long haul.Have 2 excellent young defenseman who can skate in minors.

Up against the salary cap.Nylander costs 4.9 million and hardly plays....

Just nice to have any team in this area worth watching....

Comment

I want a coach and a big time scorer for Christmas! OH OH and some owners who know something about hockey! !!!! now where's that hockey fairy at?????
                          Hold on right there.... you an expansion team, can not have the hockey fairy till I get her out here in So Cal... Big media push for the Kings this year... I wish they would spend that money elsewhere.... I can't even remember the last time we made the farking playoffs... bastage Ducks... ;)

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

It nonecks long lost brother!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Go Black Hawks. Watch out Detroit. lol
                              ---------------------------------------------------
                              I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
                              ---------------------------------------------------
                              KCBS CBJ

Comment

Working...
                              X