Christmas in Feburary.........SMITTY'S IN THE HOUSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas in Feburary.........SMITTY'S IN THE HOUSE

got a couple items today, i have been on the look out for.........

Smitty's, thankx Rich........

and 1874 Oregon Trail Sourdough starter

http://home.att.net/~carlsfriends/

this starter can be traced back to the original, and all it cost was a Self-addressed stamped envelope..........can't wait to give it a try..........Tip, will be bringing some of the starter to the gathering, or you can pick it up, when you are in town for the Jeff Dunham show...........

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post
    Tip, will be bringing some of the starter to the gathering, or you can pick it up, when you are in town for the Jeff Dunham show...........
    Just like Iowa to be behind. I'm seeing the Jeff Dunham tour THIS Sunday. I'll let you know how it is. LOL

Looking forward to seeing you do some baking Dude.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedQ View Post
      Looking forward to seeing you do some baking Dude.
      Dude...........posted my sponge starter bread and bread bowels already........course the DARK side swallowed em.........

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Dude...........posted my sponge starter bread and bread bowels already........course the DARK side swallowed em.........
        the pictures .........didn't happen!

now get busy and start baking you little betsy baker you

Comment

good enuff i hope

Comment

didn't i see this before.points for taking a beating so well. yeah ok, the bread is right up there too. WTG

Comment

Like i said.........this was all posted over at the dark side, but with the melt down, it got lost...........

Comment

I LOVE this bowl! If you ever want to get rid of it, please, let me know! Oh, the bread looks great, too!
                Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
                Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
                1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
                Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
                Weber Smokey Joe
                Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
                Pink Thermapen
                Purple Thermapen

Comment

Like i said.........this was all posted over at the dark side, but with the melt down, it got lost...........
                  Good looking bread bowls and chili. I remember seeing this post on the "dark side" I think we all lost a lot of great qview. Oh well-points for a great bread bowl.
                  KCBS/CBJ #56408

"Sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will always teach you." -Shihan

Comment

Originally posted by sweet_magnolia View Post
                    I LOVE this bowl! If you ever want to get rid of it, please, let me know! Oh, the bread looks great, too!
                    only when you pry it from my wifes dead hands.........LOLOL........it was her grandmothers..........wish i had the whole set

Originally posted by wutang View Post
                    Good looking bread bowls and chili. I remember seeing this post on the "dark side" I think we all lost a lot of great qview. Oh well-points for a great bread bowl.
                    yeah, alot of us lost alot......but the real tragedy for me, was the step by step homemade from scratch pastrami........got the pics, but lost the verbage........

yeah, the bread bowls were great, but need abit of fine tuning........can't wait till i get this sour dough starter werking......THEN i will have some KICK Arse bread/bread bowls

Comment

those pics look good... but with the wife having celiac, all of this out at our house

sigpic

Comment

only when you pry it from my wifes dead hands.........LOLOL........it was her grandmothers..........wish i had the whole set
                        I knew it had to be old. It's really beautiful! I sure wish I had gotten more of my grandmother's dishes.
                        Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
                        Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
                        1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
                        Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
                        Weber Smokey Joe
                        Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
                        Pink Thermapen
                        Purple Thermapen

Comment

Becky,

you don't want that ole bowl. but i'll let steve do the griping.

Comment

yea, found out today, my wife broke the bowl couple weeks ago........and it COULD of been fixed.........but she threw it away.....i am NOT happy

Comment

LOL. Tell the wife she will have a whole year of bad luck now!
                              Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Working...
                              X