Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bout

THEM HAWKEYES ! ! ! ! ! ! !!

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Eh whatever. Congrats.
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

rich do me a favor and move this to sports talk..........i messed up posting it here............thankx

HOW BOUT THE HAWKEYES ! ! ! !

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post
        rich do me a favor and move this to sports talk..........i messed up posting it here............thankx

HOW BOUT THE HAWKEYES ! ! ! !
        Sheesh... OK fine HAWKEYE NATION!

Ha
        ppy?
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

i guess it should of said

HOW BOUT

(moving this to sports talk)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

thankx Rich

Comment

I bet them wolverines had ya wonderin though. We gave away too many chances, 5 turnovers. Cripes. Good game though. Stayed up too late to have to get up at 4am. Going to feed the troops in Jackson today.

Congrats Hawkeyes.
              Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Yep, Dan...little bit of immaturity showing. Next year tho... I think we may have somethin' goin' on here.

Comment

7-0 baby.........7-0

AND the iceing on the cake...........OSU LOST ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post
                    7-0 baby.........7-0

AND the iceing on the cake...........OSU LOST ! ! !
                    OSU is always OVER RATED!...... My next door neighbor is an alum & I have watched all the BIG important games at his house for the past 5 years. They lost EVERY single one of them....

I think Iowa has a pretty good chance of going undefeated this year & possibly playing for the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.
                    sigpic

Comment

HUSH !.............

don't be jinking us.........we STILL have to go to columbus

plus, didn't think osu vs purdue was THAT big of a game

till the final score that is.........lol

Comment

rut row, Indiana is handin them Iowa boys an ass whoopin!

They better get it together at half time. lookin like a wolverine team out there right now!

The Fan's don't seem to be into this game either. what gives!

Alot different lookin team than last weekend.

Fans are actually booing their team!
                        Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Comment

I got $100 on Indiana and got 13 points..... Upset in the making!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

There ya go dude, all I had to do was mentin it, 3 plays later, Iowa scores!!!

I think I am truly a jinxmobile. No more comments on redwings or michigan teams for me
                            Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                              I got $100 on Indiana and got 13 points..... Upset in the making!!!!
                              Oh jeese, now ya did it!
                              Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Comment

Working...
                              X