Lodge Sauce Pan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lodge Sauce Pan

Found another nice deal. I couldn't pass it up. A Lodge sauce pan. Can't find it listed on their site.

Both pieces are stamped Lodge. The bottom says 5 SP, the lid 5 IC. It's about 8" across and 4" deep. The bottom looks to be pre-seasoned and never used. The lid hasn't been seasoned. Have to remedy that. Should work nicely for a number of things.

I have to burn up the last of one of my 20 lbs. tanks. A new place just opened up. 9.99 for a 20 lbs. propane fill! That's crazy. The cheapest is 14.00 up near our hunting property. Around here usually 16.00-17.00, only about a buck less than an exchange.
    Attached Files
    S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
    CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
    New Braunfels Bandera
    UniFlame Gas Grill
    Lil Chief

Nice find!.....helluva deal on that propane!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Ya can never have to much CI Ray!
      sigpic

Comment

Always fun trying out something new- nice find!

Great deal on the propane too!

Comment

Really loving the CI.

I still haven't polished off one of my propane tanks, but I took an empty to get filled. Didn't want to miss out on this great price. When asked, they said it will be this price for at least a year. Big supplier. Woohoo! Darn, just have to smoke more stuff.
          S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
          CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
          New Braunfels Bandera
          UniFlame Gas Grill
          Lil Chief

Comment

whoo cast iron

Fantastic ....good price on propane and got to have that cast iron,,,

just finnished the 2009 Dog at Kay lake (Ponca City ,OK)
            National 2009 Dog (Dutch oven gathering)and I taught the sasuage makeing class,,,,lots of fun I was ask to teach the Sausage makeing class at the National DOG in 2010 October 8-10
            by Bayou Pots of LSDOS/IDOS at
            Bistineau State Park
            103 State Park Road
            Doyline,La 71112

Will be my 1st trip to La....and going to LA to teach the Sausage Class...Whooo Hwoo or
            AAAAA EEEEE as they say...
            Last edited by Okie joe; 10-20-2009, 07:02 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

gathering in Louisiana

Joe,
              When ya come down to La. next october You should be here at just about the right time to stock up on some fresh seafood. Fall shrimp season will be in full swing and the crabs will be running .
              I may just have to come up to bistineau and check out the DO gathering.
              Bob
              South Louisiana
              Old New Braunfuls offset
              Charcol ECB
              09 MES 40

Comment

Working...
              X