X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hendrix my azz

johnson & gordon 1-2.. can i puke now??

come on tony.
    can't j.j. bite the wall. this is getting old- i love chad k.- a genius & j.j. is good but don't tell me after 3 champs yer "getting this car"...

c'mon fat boy...

i see #48 getting this 1 too unless he implodes...

p.s. i almost won a crown royal #29 race jersey @ my liquor store- the car was there.. thats another story for tomorrow.
    brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
    18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
    cast iron Hibachi
    22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
    & rotisserator
    12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
    stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
    Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
    http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
    my music recordings-
    http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

I ain't much for JJ....Rough night for all contender's. The wild card is coming. They all fret Talladega........
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Looks like there is only four real contenders at this point...The 48, the 5, the 24, and Fatboy bringin up the rear...

Puke if you need to but Im gonna enjoy the end to this one...I have always been a Hendrick fan...
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

If they have figured out a way to cheat,they sure are hiding it well..

Not a jj fan,but seems to be earning it.Ironic the chase was set up to provide some excitement...

Comment

the farking chase SUX... go back to the old points system.... chase excitment.. pfffft, I say ney ney....

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
            the farking chase SUX... go back to the old points system.... chase excitment.. pfffft, I say ney ney....

I agree 100%.....

Comment

All for Gordon...quit hating on him...
              Custom Reverse Flow Smoker, WSM 22", Blackstone Griddle 36"

Comment

Keep in mind that under the "old points system"............Gordon would have two more championships than he does....

And I always wondered how to spell pfffft........thanks...
                Craig
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
                  Keep in mind that under the "old points system"............Gordon would have two more championships than he does....

And I always wondered how to spell pfffft........thanks...
                  and tony would have won 1 more plus this 1 so far...
                  ky buschie woulda still got last year's..
                  why don't we base it on wins????

i still say tim flock & his ride-a-long monkey...........
                  cast iron Hibachi
                  & rotisserator

my music recordings-

Comment

Well it looks like were stuck with the chase and it looks like Chad and Jimmy got it figured out...

But remember that they havent finished lower than second yet except for his rookie year when he was forth ( I think ) and got rookie of the year...

C'mon....you cant argue with success.............
                    Craig
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cajunsmoke13 View Post
                      All for Gordon...quit hating on him...
                      My bro has the jeff gordon is a fag shirt from his rookie year.

He cant explain it/does not watch racin since we stopped racin dirt track-1992-,but some things are not explainable.Me thinks its the fact they/jj/he is from californication.....I like the driving,not the drama.

I am perty much a kyle busch fan now....Love the HATE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
                        My bro has the jeff gordon is a fag shirt from his rookie year.

He cant explain it/does not watch racin since we stopped racin dirt track-1992-,but some things are not explainable.Me thinks its the fact they/jj/he is from californication.....I like the driving,not the drama.

I am perty much a kyle busch fan now....Love the HATE!!!!
                        HANDS OVER EARS .... LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA ... No he did not just say that!!!! LA LA LA LA LA...

I am not much for drivers that cant fix their own cars, or even articulate what the hell is wrong with a car...
                        I am not a Gordon fan nor a Johnson fan, but ya have to admit, they can both drive the shit out of a car.. ok that farking whiny bastage too... can drive, but that said.. racing just is not what it used to be... damn shame too.
                        Gordon did drive with the old school boys and he knows what that is about.. some of the whiny, chicken feathered cats driving today would not have lasted a day on the track back in the day.. Im just saying

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

there ain't been a driver that could fix,service,or tow their car since the name earnhardt,petty,allison,foyt,

i bet tony can(yeah yeah) he owns too much not to know how to run it....or fix it...
                          cast iron Hibachi
                          & rotisserator

my music recordings-

Comment

HANDS OVER EARS .... LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA ... No he did not just say that!!!! LA LA LA LA LA...

I am not much for drivers that cant fix their own cars, or even articulate what the hell is wrong with a car...
                            I am not a Gordon fan nor a Johnson fan, but ya have to admit, they can both drive the shit out of a car.. ok that farking whiny bastage too... can drive, but that said.. racing just is not what it used to be... damn shame too.
                            Gordon did drive with the old school boys and he knows what that is about.. some of the whiny, chicken feathered cats driving today would not have lasted a day on the track back in the day.. Im just saying
                            I agree kelly.My brother is the one stuck in 1979 earnhardt chevy vs my boy awesome bill fom dawsonville ford.By the 90's i liked earnhardt,but to my brother gordon -no matter how many kids etc. is a FAG!

I saw a picture 10 years ago in sports illustrated and they had the jeff gordon is a FAG choir pictured-every last one of em looked liked my bro.It was scary.But i guarantee everyone was a heavy machinery/mechanic-its in his genes.Has nothing to do with california!!!!!!!

Comment

if ya ever seen terry labonte w/ a 4" pocketknife chasing a car around a sat night 1/4 mile back home.. that was hilarious.now he just rides(well has for 10 years)
                              cast iron Hibachi
                              & rotisserator

my music recordings-

Comment

Working...
                              X