UDS Layout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UDS Layout

For those of you who are particular (anal :blush: ) about the placement of your holes on your UDS I submit this layout that I found on another forum.

The attached file is a full size version, about 22" x 22". I printed a copy on the plotter at work but I imagine if you have a Kinko's close by you could get them to print it for you. Cut out the circle and lay it on top of the drum and mark away.

Not really a big deal for dividing the drum into thirds but it is very helpful for the 8 lid holes if you go that way.

Dave

On Edit: Oops, I think the attachment got resized in the upload but you can increase the size. For full size of 21.8" square resize it to 2093 pixels square. It doesn't really matter if the resolution gets grainy. You can still see the lines.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DDave; 02-13-2009, 02:21 PM. Reason: Clarification
    CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
    UDS 1.0
    Afterburner
    Weber Performer
    Blue Thermapen
    Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
    Thermoworks Chef Alarm
    Auber Smoker Controller
    Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
    -
    "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

OK..... after going back through this thread for the third time I am going to have break down and ask for help it seems. I know somewhere in this thread I saw a picture someone posted of a drum using rebar for grate supports instead of the conventional bolts. Could someone please direct me to that particular post ? P&TY of course.

Comment

Damn Dave...made me think @ that...took me a bit but I got it! Now if it was a frackin airplane plan me brain is on it!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
      X