Louie & Me went to Talladega!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louie & Me went to Talladega!

Was really cool & foggy when we got there around 7:00. Just took it ez & did some zip lok omelets. Lou's foot is being stubborn so we did not walk around much. Was a different atmosphere with the date shift I'll do my best with the pic's & Lou's card in her camera took a dump! Wind blew a steady 15 allday. When the race was over....Louie got goin down the stairs...got blocked by this kid who was drunker than a skunk. Asked him politely to let me by while I was holding his drunk ass up. He staggered down the stairs. Phil (Hawg)....youda been proud of me. He started cussin & yellin & callin me out. Louie squeezed my hand...I gotcha Baby!... Son i'm tired cold & ain't got time for ya. He pressed on & said Jr. sux & his Daddy toooo...Well I bowed up...I'm gonna throw yer scrawny drunk ass over my shoulder & stick you head first into that porta potty....You'll come out lookin like a Smurf smokin a turd. It was killin Louie....laffin! What's it gonna be? Leave us alone or a dose of that blue cologne....! He ran off....

Miss Linda Lou.........

Lazy....cool out....muddy....

Gate & Hospitality

Kelly! Louie said ya needed a Butt shot of Jr.!

Protector's of Freedom & National Anthem

Awesome Flyover.....Then they did several passes going Vertical! Made me feel good cause I used to work on them F-15's!

Green Green Green!

Pittting....

Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Thanks Mike and Louie.Rock on Louie....

Comment

Great pics and story, thanks for takin us there!
      Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

I dig on the pictures Mike 'n Louie! Looks like a fabulous time at the track. Thanks for sharing with us.
        Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
        Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Let me start by saying I was praying for Miss Louie's foot all weekend, I know last trip she was in some pain.

Thank Miss Louie for watching out for me, gotta love a Jr butt shot! We were in the same excact seats last October, got me quite a few of them butt shots myself from right there...

The sky is sooo blue.. I thought of you when those f-15s flew over.. man..
          Bummer the race stank out loud stupid Nascar, I gotta agree with ya mike, Helton too.. sheesh.. they are killing the g' damn sport.
          The drunk dude, drag too.. but there is an a-hole in every crowd aint there? I was hoping that you had pix of that sum bitch with blue all over his face..

I am trying to rally the turn four group for next years Oct race, keep your fingers crossed!

Thanks for the pix Mike and Miss Louie, we are gonna meet ya there soon!
          XOXO
          K

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Glad the day was fun and you and Louie got home safe 88. Thanks for the great pics, kinda felt I was there. All the best...
            ---------------------------------------------------
            I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
            ---------------------------------------------------
            KCBS CBJ

Comment

Looks like you had more fun than me...some day it'll be my turn, Im sure...I hope...........
              Craig
              sigpic

Comment

Mike, I am proud of ya' son! It woulda been nice to see his blue face though...

Thanks for sharing the pix and the story... too bad NASCAR had their heads up their butts and ruined the dang race. Ya' know, if there's gonna be a SM gathering at 'Dega next year, me and Mrs. Hawg will try to make it out there, despite NASCAR...

Louie, I hope your tootsie gets better for ya'!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing! The sky is soooo blue! Love the one of Miss Louie in front of the sign and with the fog! That's great!!
                  Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
                  Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
                  1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
                  Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
                  Weber Smokey Joe
                  Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
                  Pink Thermapen
                  Purple Thermapen

Comment

Sounds like a great time!!
                    Keith

Comment

Nice story, looks like a great time!!!!!!

Comment

I am jaded on dega, we stayed in a motorhome in the infield for the spring race in 2001, from that perspective I would say you were lucky you only had one drunk, I think I was partying with about 30,000 drunks for three days straight, of course this was just 2-3 months after big E died so it was a sea of black, it was hard to be a ford guy that weekend for sure, I wonder how many of them smucks that talked crap about Mark Martin are eating crow now that he drives a chev-bucket
                        sigpic

Comment

Rock On DUDE!..... Nice shots!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JDT View Post
                            I am jaded on dega, we stayed in a motorhome in the infield for the spring race in 2001, from that perspective I would say you were lucky you only had one drunk, I think I was partying with about 30,000 drunks for three days straight, of course this was just 2-3 months after big E died so it was a sea of black, it was hard to be a ford guy that weekend for sure, I wonder how many of them smucks that talked crap about Mark Martin are eating crow now that he drives a chev-bucket
                            Always been an Earnhardt fan, but even when Mark Martin was driving a ford, I still liked the guy, I don't know how anybody could dislike the guy, I've never got to caught up in the whole Chev,Ford,Chry deal, I've driven them all I guess,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

great pix. i bet the blue cologne would have been funny..
                              brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
                              18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
                              cast iron Hibachi
                              22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
                              & rotisserator
                              12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
                              stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
                              Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
                              http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
                              my music recordings-
                              http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Comment

Working...
                              X