X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally smoking again

it has been a while.
    on the menu is: Turkey, ABT's, CB, pig candy and ne lonley chicken

the turkey is quartered and rubbed with some rub from bbq bubba (sweet and spicy). i used it on my last grilled turkey and was very pleased.
    the CB was TQ with brown sugar and jerk seasoning. last round of CB i did this and liked it a lot. i recomend it highly

pics are comming
    Please ignore all spelling errors and typos my pet monkey does all of my corespondence

You gettin after it Padre!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

pics are here. just the turkey
      Attached Files
      Please ignore all spelling errors and typos my pet monkey does all of my corespondence

Comment

Looking GOOD PR!.... Did you spatchcock the bird or just random carving!
        sigpic

Comment

I spatchcocked it first Fish. then it is super easy to 1/4. plus it will hold more rub and cook quicker

Comment

the turkey is finnished and in the pan
            here are the abt's the silver bowl has mushrooms with baccon and butter the cb is on top and finally a chicken for later in the week and on the left is the pig candy. this will be my first go at the candy
            Attached Files

Comment

Nice turkey! Simply Marvelous Sweet And Spicy is some really good rub.
              ________
              Buy Vaporgenie
              Last edited by Rich Parker; 05-03-2011, 12:07 PM.
              WSM and UDS - iBQ'n BBQ Team co-founder TheBBQSuperstore.com

Comment

Nice turkey Preacher! It all looks wonderful! I'd be happy to sit down to some of that great smoked food! First I'll need a fork and a bib...please
                Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
                Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

Padre....you Rock Man! Nice!
                  Sunset Eagle Aviation
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

i turned the turkey and smoked shrooms into pizza with pesto instead of red sauce. it was gormet!!! the pig candy was faboulous. (my diet is in jepordy) abt's are all gone and the chicken is lookin for dumplins. great too be back in the game

Comment

Working...
                    X