Sriracha, Garlic & Pineapple Pork Sausage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sriracha, Garlic & Pineapple Pork Sausage

Last time it was ground chicken, which actually was really good, this time it will be all PORK, which I think fits this flavor combination as good, or better than chicken....... (I personally like it better after tasting all ways of cooking).

6# Pork Butt
    1 Cup: Garlic & Chile Sauce
    1 & 1/2 Cup: Pineapple Preserves (Substitute your favorite flavor if you wish)
    1 TBSP: Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
    1 TBSP: Sea or Kosher Salt

Mix Pork through medium plate............. Season with ingredients and mix well.............. Stuff into casings of your choice, or cook and serve in your choice of methods... I "browned" some for using on Pizza - Omlets, which is the last picture & Grilled a small one (#3) It's really good!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Fishawn; 01-08-2010, 04:31 PM.
    sigpic

Man- bet that would make a killer taco/burrito filling too!
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

If ya like a little spice..... and a little sweet....... It would be really good I think on just about (abooot Canadian) anything that would call for ground beef. As you mentioned Rich: Taco's-Burrito's-Enchilada's, etc..... The ground stuff is going in an omlet in the morning for me & saved a bit for pizza with my boys in a couple days...... I did GRILL a link that did not match the rest (slightly smaller) over in-direct heat.... It was very good all by itself.... A toasted bun & grilled onions-etc. would be fantastic. This combination sounds a little "different" to most, but is really very good.
      sigpic

Comment

Wow Fishawn, I like that mix for sure. Kudos...
        ---------------------------------------------------
        I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
        ---------------------------------------------------
        KCBS CBJ

Comment

great looking sossies :-)

Not sure about the pineapple, but I guess it depends on what the sriricha tastes like
          Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
          Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

The Sriracha sauce is an Asian influenced sauce that is popular in the US in Asian Restraunts & stores. I was shooting for Sweet -N- Spicy........ ANYONE please expand on this, I must go to bed now !
            sigpic

Comment

I sure do like the sound & looks of that!
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
              X