88...Has a Jr. UDS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 88...Has a Jr. UDS....

Man I gotta thank Bubba! Been tellin him for months I was gonna build one. I used his sticky for guidance.The drum was free it's 16" dia x 25" tall with handles already there. I did exactly like all the other's & read all Bubba's advice. Burned the in & out with my weed burner, sanded/scrubbed with Dawn & rinsed....Another hit with the weed burner. Then a dose of paint. It's gettin a dose of Pam & seasoning. Can't believe how fast it got to temp's. Oh I robbed the lid from my 7n1...works great. I do have the lid for this drum, i'm gonna blast it & use it. The 7's lid gives me some vertical height. Well I finished it while Louie is in Mijami....Gonna go get a beer & watch the race!

Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

looking good dude.............

btw, your fern is tipped over.........

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Sweeeeet build bro!...... your fern is still tipped over....
      sigpic

Comment

LOLOL Scott

probably stumbled over it drinking that Natty Lite..........

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Thats cool it looks to me like you need a couple more smokers maybe a cold smoker i think if you remove a couple of those chairs you could fit it on the deck LOL nice set up now i want one

Happyness is a full smoker

Comment

That's where he dumps the warm dregs from his beers...in the fern. It stumbled I guess... ;{)
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
              That's where he dumps the warm dregs from his beers...in the fern. It stumbled I guess... ;{)
              lolol.......or the fern is reFUSING anymore dregs from the Nasty Lite....err Natty lite, my bad..........

Comment

Nice job.Like the keg cooker on the porch as well!!!!

Comment

That's a cool mini drum!

Dave
                  CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
                  UDS 1.0
                  Afterburner
                  Weber Performer
                  Blue Thermapen
                  Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
                  Thermoworks Chef Alarm
                  Auber Smoker Controller
                  Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
                  -
                  "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

That is a neat looking mini drum 88...
                    ---------------------------------------------------
                    I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
                    ---------------------------------------------------
                    KCBS CBJ

Comment

Nice work Mike. Hey Bud, your fake fern is still tipped over.

Tom

Comment

Maurice live's in that dang fern.....He heee....Morgan our g'daughter...named him.... He a cool bug eatin Lizard....
                        Sunset Eagle Aviation
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                          Man I gotta thank Bubba! Been tellin him for months I was gonna build one. I used his sticky for guidance.The drum was free it's 16" dia x 25" tall with handles already there. I did exactly like all the other's & read all Bubba's advice. Burned the in & out with my weed burner, sanded/scrubbed with Dawn & rinsed....Another hit with the weed burner. Then a dose of paint. It's gettin a dose of Pam & seasoning. Can't believe how fast it got to temp's. Oh I robbed the lid from my 7n1...works great. I do have the lid for this drum, i'm gonna blast it & use it. The 7's lid gives me some vertical height. Well I finished it while Louie is in Mijami....Gonna go get a beer & watch the race!

Sweetness! Great job, and love the backyard!!!!

Lets see............. Beer and power tools. Cant get any better.......
                          sigpic

Comment

and here i thought it was going to be green but,,

IT'S TONY STEWART COLORS !!!
                            brink vertical charcoal(the carp)
                            18" old smokey charcoal grill/smoker
                            cast iron Hibachi
                            22" Kettle w/ "Smoke-EZ" styled riser extension
                            & rotisserator
                            12x7 wells cargo vending trailer(mods in progress)
                            stuffer,slicer & more carp than i can fit in it...
                            Marshall amps & various awesome guitars,drums,P.A.,etc.recording studio.....

Blues-N-Cues Concessions & Catering
                            http://blues-n-cuesbbq.com/
                            my music recordings-
                            http://www.reverbnation.com/rlcltd

Comment

Sweet build

Great job man,,,,cant have enough smokers are you going for a cold smoker...(BTW yer fern fell over) lol.... nice size going to build a mini cold smoker...Out of a 15 Gal mini grease drum (pen-zoil) good insperation...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X