Just a Heads Up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Heads Up....

Got a Harbor Freight circular today has a auto igniter propane torch on sale....$29.99 p/n 91037 I do like mine....burn baby! It can get after it!

And for UDS builder's....i'm still a Rookie. They have 3/4" threaded female brass ball valve's for $6.49 p/n 47198/66233.

If ya go online it is more....maybe call em & give em this info...
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Got onea them weed burners, there great fer alot a things! Start all my charcoal, start the fire in the wood stove, burner liners outa drums, oh yeah, burnin weeds to!
    sigpic

Comment

I've had the auto igniter for years. I don't think I'd go back to using a striker or lighter. That's not a bad price either.
      sigpic
      Smoke Vault 24

Comment

one thing you got to watch out for on the ball valves........some of the ball valves HOLES, are NOT the whole size of the ball. In other words, the hole is only bout 1/2 inch. The ones you want, the hole matches the i.d. diam.

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post
          one thing you got to watch out for on the ball valves........some of the ball valves HOLES, are NOT the whole size of the ball. In other words, the hole is only bout 1/2 inch. The ones you want, the hole matches the i.d. diam.
          Just make sure they are marked "full flow" and ya be good.

2 Weber Kettles
          Weber Smokey Joe
          Chargriller Smoking Pro Offset
          Brinkman ECB
          Charbroil 940X
          Project UDS
          Brinkman Turkey Fryer

Comment

Originally posted by roadrunr View Post
            Just make sure they are marked "full flow" and ya be good.
            thank you. that was a MUCH easier explanation............

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

I need a weed burner.Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                Got a Harbor Freight circular today has a auto igniter propane torch on sale....$29.99 p/n 91037 I do like mine....burn baby! It can get after it!

And for UDS builder's....i'm still a Rookie. They have 3/4" threaded female brass ball valve's for $6.49 p/n 47198/66233.

If ya go online it is more....maybe call em & give em this info...
                harbour frieght has some neat stuff at a cheap price. seems china is unloading all there crap there. but, non the less there are other counrtys unloading there crap on us there also. sweet fireman's axes from germany. short and powerfull they are. walked in looking for a log splitter and came out with four bags of stuff,a machete for every vechicle man things they be.
                sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
                nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
                  I need a weed burner.Thanks

Me too!! Thanks Mike.
                  Keith

Comment

Working...
                  X