Sausage Stuffed Chicken Breasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sausage Stuffed Chicken Breasts

Browned up some Sriracha/Pineapple sausage, added finely chopped: 2 large cloves Garlic, 4 Jalapenos, smoked ham, stove top stuffing & beer for moisture until absorbed.... let cool..... then add parmesan cheese & mix well.

Pounded out 2 breasts & stuffed & bacon wrapped with toothpicks to secure.

Other 2 breasts I cut large "pockets" into them & stuffed & secured with toothpicks, they look like an open Pita bread & seemed to hold a little more stuffing. There may be a proper term for this?

Dusted them with some Mad Hunky & grilled up on the Weber til bacon was done, slice & serve. Pretty basic really, but tasty & the right amount of heat. I liked them a lot, but next time I think I will bread them, fry them, then a finishing sauce with fresh lemon.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Holly chicken breast. that looks good. Oh my the plavix I will need to do this.
    I just might substitute yard clipins for this, But I am weak. maybe some heart healthy sausage
    sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
    nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Love it! Chix and sausage........... 2 great flavors in uno!
      sigpic

Comment

My batch of breakfast sausage I just made is a tad bit heavy in the rosemary dep't... sounds IDEAL for something like this... THANKS for the idea :{)
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Sounds & looks real good!
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Sweet treat you made......

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
              Browned up some Sriracha/Pineapple sausage, added finely chopped: 2 large cloves Garlic, 4 Jalapenos, smoked ham, stove top stuffing & beer for moisture until absorbed.... let cool..... then add parmesan cheese & mix well.

Pounded out 2 breasts & stuffed & bacon wrapped with toothpicks to secure.

Other 2 breasts I cut large "pockets" into them & stuffed & secured with toothpicks, they look like an open Pita bread & seemed to hold a little more stuffing. There may be a proper term for this?

Dusted them with some Mad Hunky & grilled up on the Weber til bacon was done, slice & serve. Pretty basic really, but tasty & the right amount of heat. I liked them a lot, but next time I think I will bread them, fry them, then a finishing sauce with fresh lemon.
              Scott, that looks very good.

Originally posted by Kyote View Post
              maybe some heart healthy sausage
              When you find it, tell us, so we can make some.

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
              My batch of breakfast sausage I just made is a tad bit heavy in the rosemary dep't... sounds IDEAL for something like this... THANKS for the idea :{)
              Rich that's perfect breakfast gravy sausage. All the seasoning all ready there.

Tom

Comment

"WOW" Fishawn, you kicked butt on that one. to'ya for that one bud...
                ---------------------------------------------------
                I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
                ---------------------------------------------------
                KCBS CBJ

Comment

yeah ive done the same thing except with chorizo and let me tell you it was some fine dining.
                  sigpic
                  GO GATORS.
                  Raymond Cato
                  MOJO SMOKEHOUSE BBQ TEAM.
                  125 Gallon Stickburner yet to be named
                  BBQ GRILLWARE STAINLESS CHARCOAL
                  2 ecbs
                  bbq pro offset
                  18.5"WSM
                  22" WSM
                  22" WEBER OTS
                  smoked meat member #57

Comment

Scott, way to shove the sausage in the poultry boat bud (please refer to pic 3 in thumbnails)
                    Ok enough is enough, in all honesty Scott I really enjoyed this idea. Everything looks fantastic. I will be giving this a shot in the very near future. Thanks for sharing this with us. And please forgive my crude a**
                    Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
                    Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

That looks fantastic! I'll be giving that a try soon.
                      sigpic
                      Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Working...
                      X