GO SC!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO SC!!!

This is a big game in these parts.. of course my neighbor is for the blue and gold team... He is LOOSING! lol!! bummer Mcknight just wobbled and fell on the field.. thats bad cuz he is a stud! And Malcom Smith.. he is a rockstar tonight and go figure, his big brother is on my Fantasy football team... who knew
    Good luck tomorrow STEVE!!!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
    bummer Mcknight just wobbled and fell on the field...
    I've done that in parking lots and yards... so what's the big deal?
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

I hear yeah.Had step-sister/still have from south carolina-gosh darn gamecocks....

Whoops...Go trojans...

Comment

ESPN featured a story about a kid named Jake that has been a huge influence over that team this year. He's 12 (I think) and has lost his vision due to cancer and the Trojans took him in and gave him everything he wanted "visually" before he had the surgery to take the sight away from his remaining eye. That team still chants his name and was supposed to pull out a win for him. Hope they won!

Lang 48 Patio | Brinkmann gourmet charcoal water smoker
        Yellow Thermapen | Maverick ET-73 | Maverick ET-72
        sigpic

Comment

I saw this feature.... gut wrenching. They won.
          Originally posted by sumosmoke View Post
          ESPN featured a story about a kid named Jake that has been a huge influence over that team this year. He's 12 (I think) and has lost his vision due to cancer and the Trojans took him in and gave him everything he wanted "visually" before he had the surgery to take the sight away from his remaining eye. That team still chants his name and was supposed to pull out a win for him. Hope they won!
          Glen
          Large Vertical & 3 UDS (Illini drum by Bubba before he went big-time)
          KCBS CBJ
          Blue Thermopen
          Profile:
          http://www.coltecconsulting.com

Comment

Yep! They did win, they did chant his name. There was some yada yada about the last 7 pts, I gotta tell ya I watched the game and the first play SC took a knee, then the other coach (rivalry brewing over the top now) took his last time out, I think there was .55 left in the game they had no way of winning.. so he did it just to be a tool. He also took out a full page ad in the left angeles times last year saying the SC dynasty had come to an end and there was not enough room in this town for both teams.. something like that... so when the next play resumed, SC's freshman QB was to take a knee, but I know he called a different play in the huddle, unbeknown to Pete Carrol (who took the heat for the play in the end) and threw a hail mary pass and they scored again... it was AWESOME!! lol, when the team started celebrating and chanting, the UCLA team started to cross the field to start a brawl.. hee hee... it was a great game!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

I agree UCLA brought it on by calling the TO... funny when SC hammered them deep... that probably came from the sideline though.

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
              Yep! They did win, they did chant his name. There was some yada yada about the last 7 pts, I gotta tell ya I watched the game and the first play SC took a knee, then the other coach (rivalry brewing over the top now) took his last time out, I think there was .55 left in the game they had no way of winning.. so he did it just to be a tool. He also took out a full page ad in the left angeles times last year saying the SC dynasty had come to an end and there was not enough room in this town for both teams.. something like that... so when the next play resumed, SC's freshman QB was to take a knee, but I know he called a different play in the huddle, unbeknown to Pete Carrol (who took the heat for the play in the end) and threw a hail mary pass and they scored again... it was AWESOME!! lol, when the team started celebrating and chanting, the UCLA team started to cross the field to start a brawl.. hee hee... it was a great game!
              Glen
              Large Vertical & 3 UDS (Illini drum by Bubba before he went big-time)
              KCBS CBJ
              Blue Thermopen
              Profile:
              http://www.coltecconsulting.com

Comment

Working...
              X