How to make scoop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make scoop

This is a dip I've been making for over 30 yrs and everyone loves it. I start with 4 8 oz blocks of cream cheese, one package of dry onion soup mix, 1 can minced clams and 1 can chopped clams and some garlic powder or garlic salt your choice. Drain juice from one clam can, add juice from other. I add a little water to help thin for mixing. Mix all together and serve with some thick type of chips. If you don't want that much cut recipe in half. The reason I thought of this now I had to mix some cream cheese and put in ziploc to use as a dispenser by cutting a corner off. I put hard cream cheese in bag and it was easy to mix by hand a lot better than in a bowl. This dip would be great to mix up in a gallon bag. I could of been taking it out on my boat all these years and mixing while fishing. I wasted a lot of time messing with bowls. When people ask what it is I tell them scoop they ask why I call it scoop, I say I tell you in a minute. On there second chip everyone scoops a bunch of dip instead of dipping, I point at there chip and say that's why I call it scoop.
    Last edited by black_dog; 12-06-2009, 04:05 PM.

nice.
    plus if you mix it in the bag (maybe leave out the clam juice) you could cut a corner off the bag and squeeze it straight into abts !
    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Very nice! thanks for the "scoop" recipe.
      Keith

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
        nice.
        plus if you mix it in the bag (maybe leave out the clam juice) you could cut a corner off the bag and squeeze it straight into abts !
        That's the way I figured on getting it in a bowl. People who say they don't like clams like this. Its almost a meal. It would probably be good in abts.

Comment

Chit brother i love clams,oysters.... for this...

I come from straight fisherman new england wasp stock with a bunch a german farmin stock...A plus chit....

Comment

I like it! Appreciate the recipe!
            Sunset Eagle Aviation
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Sounds real good, thanks for the recipe.

Comment

Working...
              X