Smoked Beef Sausage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoked Beef Sausage

Along with smokin a ham this weekend, got a customer what put in a special order fer some smoked beef sausage. Here it is stuffed an goin inta the ice box, we smoke tammarraw.

sigpic

Looks good tip. I made some beef sausage back in the early 90's from ryteks book ( kosher beef sausage ) But I didn't add enough fat to mine and it was way to dry. Took it to work, thats one way of getting rid of things. I just got done stuffin 10 pounds of gonna be smoked polish with extra garlic. I used rib tips and think I may of got too close to some of the cartlidge even though I tried to be carefull, cause I just fried up some that was left in the tube and got a piece. Butts are alot easier and faster. Also got some salmon in the brine and canadian bacon all cured up for tomorrows smoke. good luck with your beef sausage.

Comment

Looks good Tip, can't wait for the final pics!

you da man!!!!!
      20x36 BYC by Klose Modified
      36" Jenn-Air NG Grill
      22" webber
      several burners
      pool/spa (of course)
      sigpic

Comment

Looking real good. Can't wait to see the smoked pics, and the generator in action. My neighbor and I trimmed and ground 50# of venison tonight for thuringer and salami. Will mix and stuff tomorrow if time allows. I'm on call this weekend so I never know what will happen.
        sigpic

Beef. It's whats for dinner.

Comment

Great looking sausage, Tip! Anxiously waiting for the finished pics.
          sigpic
          Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Looking great so far Tip...
            ---------------------------------------------------
            I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
            ---------------------------------------------------
            KCBS CBJ

Comment

Yeah, almost every beef I have made has ended up a tad dry...it's suprising how much fat you need above basic marbling. It's easier if ya add some butt, but then it's not all beef.

Looks nice, Tip- hope it turns out great!
              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Man....all beef! Nice.....be good to see it done!
                Sunset Eagle Aviation
                https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Lookin good... You going to smoke those sausages in the new smoker?
                  sigpic

Don't let your meat loaf...

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f2...view=slideshow

Comment

So what's the recipe ?

I've made some beef sausage in the past - never been dry (oats lol). But generally they've been a mix. these days beef's just way too pricey to make sausage from. Plus the main one was boerwors and I discovered that as long as you've got the lamb fat in, it tastes just as good with pork. And about a 1/4 the cost :-)

Be interested to see how these turn out.
                    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Yum, Tip!
                      I can't wait to see how they come out, I have not tried beef yet.... so many sausages, so little time!!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Working...
                      X