College Bowl Pickem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Bowl Pickem

OK all of you. I have set up a league on sportsbuff.com.
    The name of the league is S-M rocks and the password is bowls.
    Let's get as many people to join as we can. I'll come with something to contribute to the winner. Anyone else is welcome to also.

Here is the link. http://www.sportsbuff.com/bowl/flw_league.asp
    Last edited by GoToLeep; 12-13-2009, 10:57 PM.
    Dan
    AKA "GTL"

Get Busy Livin' or Get Busy Dyin"

Weber 22 1/2" Gold
    3405 GOSM
    sigpic

can't get in....i'll check settings...
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Dan,
      I am in and I will figure out something to throw into the pot as well.. however I can't create an account.. maybe the site is having problems?

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Can't get in either.....

Comment

I'm in...just a little tricky.

Would like to see one that has a pick 'em format. I truly do not care which team scores first, or last. It means nothing to me.

Bottom line is who wins!
          Chris
          UDS - Buckeye 1
          Charcoal Grill - Panther 1
          GOSM Wide Body
          Cabela's Masterbuilt 7-1 Electric
          2 Dutch Ovens
          Cabelas Grinder
          Cabelas Jerky Blaster
          Maverick ET-73 Thermometer
          Maverick ET-7 Thermometer

Comment

yeah confidence scoring sux.

i tried to set one up at espn, like i do for golf, but couldn't get str8 scoring as the scoring method........

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

I take it I have to create a account?

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

If you would rather, i can set it up on espn, yahoo or cbs. Just let me know.
                Dan
                AKA "GTL"

Weber 22 1/2" Gold
                3405 GOSM
                sigpic

Comment

no........no problem.........just wanted to know if i had to join is all.......

Comment

create an account > log in > click on college bowl game banner > create team > click on join league > S-M Rocks should be listed > password is bowls.

Thanks all. Looking forward it.
                    Dan
                    AKA "GTL"

Weber 22 1/2" Gold
                    3405 GOSM
                    sigpic

Comment

OK...so I'm a friggin i-dot. Do I have to make an account? HELP!

Not like I have much interest... I guess Sparty's in a decent game tho.
                      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Just made my picks. Twice lol. I started from the bottom and went up and then didn't save the dang things before going to another page.

You have to create an account and then it took over a minute for I guess the site to process me because I couldn't log in until then. After you log in, hover over the Fantasy and the college bowl option will pop up. Click on that and then just follow the clicks that come next. Like nomorecoop said it's a bitty tricky the first time.

ETA: Forgot to mention...I like that you can make the picks now but go back later before the game starts (1 hour before I think it was) and make any changes you want to make.

Comment

bumping up
                          Dan
                          AKA "GTL"

Weber 22 1/2" Gold
                          3405 GOSM
                          sigpic

Comment

OK got 'em. Pretty much random all the way thru LOL!
                            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

I created a account.........clicked on the banner........all i see is create team. I typed in S-M rocks, and i get team already exists, create another team!

Comment

Working...
                              X