Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Elk hunters

Hows' this for wild game rub?
    The tracks around this power pole are impressive. The power company has this slated for replacement and they better hurry.

Last edited by Whisky Fish; 02-07-2010, 11:38 AM.
    JT

Originally posted by Whisky Fish View Post
    Hows' this for wild game rub?
    The tracks around this power pole are impressive. The power company has this slated for replacement and they better hurry.

[ATTACH]2554[/ATTACH]
    Sheesh... what an i-dot I am... here I'm looking for amounts of garlic, onion, pepper...

Wow... surprised they don't sheathe them in plastic or something!
    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
      Sheesh... what an i-dot I am... here I'm looking for amounts of garlic, onion, pepper...

lol yeppers that be good. but the meat is so good ya really don't have to do that much to it a littler salt and pepper..lol.

when I 1st came to the US I was off every other day and every two weeks I was off for 5 days. I got some maps from BLM and spent a lot of time in what is called the Gila wilderness. learning to call animals. when the elk and deer would grown new antlers they would rub the trees and when rut came in it was a differnt type of rub I called the elk rubs tear downs. they would trash young trees with thier antlers. one full moon one came through the forest towards my hammock and stopped at a young pine tree and trashed it for 10 minutes. in the morning on further inspection it was no more then a branchless stick in the ground no bark on it either. when he walked by I bugled at him. scared the pellets out of him and he took off running for a 10 yards stopped and turned back to me and let out a blood curdling bugles. we chatted for 20 minutes as he walked up in to the higher elevations. in the morning I cow chirped and found him. he was a big boy.

whisky fish that ole pole is getting a lot of use by the animals tell em to leave it and put a new pole in aways from it so the animals can still get use out of it. here i NM we have to leave some of the ole poles up for nesting. federal law..
      sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
      nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

I'm going elk hunting in the morning (early) but the rub wouldn't do me any good. I have a late season cow (elk) tag. Maybe I'll be lucky and find one.
        sigpic
        Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post

Well, if you cant laugh at yourself......
          Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Working...
          X