Counter top Rotisserie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Counter top Rotisserie

Well I did not have anytime yesterday to smoke. So the wife dragged out the Ronco Rotisserie. This is an electric rotisserie, and takes 22 min per lb for well done. This is a leg of lamb encrusted in Montreal seasoning One of lambs best friends.

I came home from a function at the firing range and the wife had the leg on already. 30 min. in

A shot of the rotisserie. This leg is from the lambs I raised this Spring and went to butcher late July. The leg weighed in at 9 lbs.

The leg comes out. Wrapping in foil and going to rest in the cooler. Waiting on the sweet potatoes.

Inside shot of the leg. went a little further in temp than preferred. 150* ish different parts tell different temps.

Sliced yummy goodness! Montreal married into the lamb provides a bark that is to die for. Flavors rocket through your mouth in every bite...woooweee!

plated with some sweet potatoes mashed, with brown sugar,cinnamon and butter on top. I apply chipotle BBQ sauce instead of you brown gravy this time 'round. A very good Sunday dinner!
    Thank you for looking at my leg
    Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Looks good from here.

Dave
    CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
    UDS 1.0
    Afterburner
    Weber Performer
    Blue Thermapen
    Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
    Thermoworks Chef Alarm
    Auber Smoker Controller
    Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
    -
    "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

I used to have one of those and would still be useing it if I had'nt dropped it while moveing.
      Chargriller Pro w. sfb
      Ducane 4100 propane grill
      Brinkman Electric

Member # 200

Comment

Looks great! Has me thinking about doing a rack with the seasoning...
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Looks great and Lynn just gave the thumbs up on the sweet potatos
          JT

Comment

Lookin good! Ron would be proud! Set it and................
            sigpic

GOSM/propane
            UDS (Cam)/lump
            22.5 Weber Kettle/lump
            Weber Genesis/propane
            Camp Chef Pro 90/ propane

Comment

UH looks like a great sunday dinner....lamb i gotta get on that.....
              Mike
              Oklahoma City
              22.5 Generic (gettin ready to be dismantle for the Drum) Kettle Grill
              Weber 22.5 Performer
              GOSM 3405gw
              Boomer Sooner Drum
              Maverick ET-732
              Various Cast Iron Skillets and Dutch Ovens
              A-MAZE-N 6X6 Smoker

Comment

Yea we have one too except ours is a Gearge Foreman and its smaller. Just big enough for 1 yardbird and it takes 1.5 minutes per ounce. About all we ever cook in is a whole yardbird, but sometimes just a couple of quarters or breasts in the basket. Although I have to tell ya, it also does a great job on Brats and hot dogs as well.
                sigpic

Comment

Looks Great Ryan. I have never used one, but a buddy swears by his though.
                  sigpic

Comment

great looking lamb ryan.
                    9lb leg - damn that's a good size !
                    We had roast lamb sunday. garlic and rosemary.

I've seen them rotisserie things on the shopping channels, my favourite is the one advertised by the Fridge. Yeah you remember him.
                    He cooks up a basket of shrimp, supposedly for him and his poker buddies and just looking at him you know nobody else will get a look in lol
                    Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
                    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

That looks outstanding!
                      KCBS/CBJ #56408

"Sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will always teach you." -Shihan

Comment

Oh yeah. That looks good. Set it and.............FORGET IT!!

Tom

Comment

Man...Ryan....figured yoooda got a smoke jenny hooked to it! Really nice!
                          Sunset Eagle Aviation
                          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Oh Ry,
                            I know how those spring lambies taste and I am so jealous!! You know how I love your lamb! MAN that has my mouth watering! Delicious! Billie pts!!
                            XOXOX see you next week my love!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Great looking plate Uncle Honky. I just love lamb.
                              ---------------------------------------------------
                              I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
                              ---------------------------------------------------
                              KCBS CBJ

Comment

Working...
                              X