Its Wednesday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Wednesday....

Before the Cali race.... so that means it butt and briskey day around here!!!

here is what it looked like two days ago...hailing on my sled....

much nicer now and supposedly it is not raining this weekend...so we are in the turn four parking lot with our annual tailgate parteh!! If your in California, please join us!!

What are you all smokin' for the weekend???

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
    Before the Cali race.... so that means it butt and briskey day around here!!!

here is what it looked like two days ago...hailing on my sled....

much nicer now and supposedly it is not raining this weekend...so we are in the turn four parking lot with our annual tailgate parteh!! If your in California, please join us!!

What are you all smokin' for the weekend???
    Nice Jeep!

Not sure what I'm smokin' yet, butt I sure as hell won't be smokin' a brisket, after the Daytona 500 brisket jerky episode!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

What is a "Cali"? Us Midwest folks need it spelled out - or the abbreviation is fine. ;{)
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Nascar race at Califonia speedway
        Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

No WONDER I din't get it ;{)
          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Richtee...
            Here is Cali ~

this is turn four at Cali

this would be Jr racing against that rat bastage at Cali~

California Speedway.....

Comment

Thank you Phil
              I love my Jeep! Briskeys are a very long, long, long, smoke! but worth it in the end! Happy smokes!

Comment

I'm hoping to smoke some more dino bones this weekend. Might throw on some crab or shrimp if I do it Saturday. If it's on Sunday, I'll have to skip them because Hubby's allergic to shellfish.
                Dawn

New Braunfels Bandera "Grail"
                Weber 22.5" Kettle Grill
                1 Maverick ET-73
                1 Green Thermapen

member #38

Comment

Not sure whats on the menu for the weekend.. If I dont get the kitchen remodel done.. we will be eating out..
                  Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Gonna do a brisket probably starting tonight. May do some appetizers (ABTs, Armadillo Eggs, MOINK Balls) and take them into work at lunch tomorrow . . . since I am taking tomorrow as a vacation day.

Dave
                    CUHS Metal Shop Reverse Flow
                    UDS 1.0
                    Afterburner
                    Weber Performer
                    Blue Thermapen
                    Thermoworks Smoke with Gateway
                    Thermoworks Chef Alarm
                    Auber Smoker Controller
                    Proud Smoked-Meat Member #88
                    -
                    "All welcome, take what ya need, share what ya know. " -- Richtee, 12/2/2010

Comment

Hey! We must have something in common. I got a Jeep, 82 CJ 7.
                      Sunset Eagle Aviation
                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

school on saturday! race on sunday, might hafta smoke food on monday or tuesday. Its time to get my entry done for the CONTEST!
                        Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                          Hey! We must have something in common. I got a Jeep, 82 CJ 7.
                          LMAO!!!
                          I went to a "country and fast cars" concert tonight out by the track, they intitially listed Jimmie Johnson and Reed Sorenson as the two main drivers that were gonna be there, with some Nationwide drivers for a Autograph session and a Q & A before Jason Michael Carrol and Jason Aldean performed. Well I guess a few of the other guys came over to join in the fun, Denny Hamiln, Juan Pablo Montoya (this was a bad idea as today they just passed some state legislature raising our sales and income tax to foot the bill for the illigal aliens) Kurt Busch, he got a bit of the boos, then Brian Vickers, OMG the booing was deafening!!!! LOL and for a special treat Michael Waltrip showed up, gotta love him, he is bright and very witty!
                          Last edited by Bbqgoddess; 02-20-2009, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Lil ol Jr isn't going to be too popular with the other drivers this weekend. You think anyone will give him a good bump during the race?

Sure wish I could join you over there. Would be fun!
                            "I'm the 82nd Airborne, and this is as far as the bastards are going."
                            PFC Martin, 325th Glider Infantry Regiment, Battle of the Buldge

Comment

Originally posted by Vlap View Post
                              Lil ol Jr isn't going to be too popular with the other drivers this weekend. You think anyone will give him a good bump during the race?

Sure wish I could join you over there. Would be fun!
                              Someone may get the testicular fortitude, rest assured he knows how to lay the bumper back. He may have learned it from Daddy!
                              Sunset Eagle Aviation
                              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
                              X