No announcement yet.

I need some prayers & thoughts please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some prayers & thoughts please!

>
    Last edited by Fishawn; 12-28-2009, 03:26 PM.
    sigpic

I read the thread name and get all worried something happened to one of the boys!
    I am gonna kick ya in the shins when I meet ya! ok prayers for your football team.. crap, are we in the playoffs too??? I am sure I have messed something up now.... yikes...

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

I know its hard to believe, but it is true, The LIONS are not in the playoffs this year.
      Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

k
        Last edited by Fishawn; 12-27-2009, 11:47 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

k
          Last edited by Fishawn; 12-27-2009, 11:47 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
            Sorry for any immediate reactions of "serious" concern.... I won the first 2 years & have not won since.... Bridesmaid 3 times since then...... but $H!T!

The best part is we have got this COOL Leather Bomber Jacket with a Big Ol patch on the back with the league symbol & all the yearly champions patches with the team name & years they won sewed on it AND a trophy...... Its pretty F-N sweet really.....

Although some of the places the jacket has been & experiences it has been through, it really should be cleaned by now.... OR BURNED!
            Ah... a monica lawinsky garment eh? ;)

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dan View Post
              I know its hard to believe, but it is true, The LIONS are not in the playoffs this year.
              At one point yesterday, I actually saw that the Lions were up by 3!
              sigpic
              Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Originally posted by Bassman View Post
                At one point yesterday, I actually saw that the Lions were up by 3!
                They do that pretty regularly- just before giving up a fumble or a pick for 7 the other way
                In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Working...
                X