Holy Cow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Cow

I'm so f ing disappointed I can't even begin to tell you.
    CANCEL my tix to Miami.
    WTF are we doing?
    V
    Last edited by supervman; 12-29-2009, 09:35 AM. Reason: Ummm I forgot there is not a monitor for speech

Hell of a comback, thought Brett was gonna pull it off!
    Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

GO BEARS!
      KCBS/CBJ #56408

"Sticks and stones will break your bones, but words will always teach you." -Shihan

Comment

that missed extra point was huge!!!
        Charbroil SFB
        GOSM
        MES
        Dutch Ovens and other CI
        Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
        Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

I was disappointed as well. Dang... You just had that feeling Bret had it under control. Damned good year tho... no whining!
          -A "Loins" fan
          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by supervman View Post
            I'm so f ing disappointed I can't even begin to tell you.
            CANCEL my tix to Miami.
            WTF are we doing?
            V
            Did Miami lose?
            sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
            nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

That was hard to swallow. I hope they can get moving again. Playoffs are soon.
              "I'm the 82nd Airborne, and this is as far as the bastards are going."
              PFC Martin, 325th Glider Infantry Regiment, Battle of the Buldge

Comment

I was even hoping for viking win. The bears sure got away with some cheap shots!! I bet longwell is kicking himself as well as AP Hope they can win next week

Comment

This is why I refrained from comment until the end of the season. I get suckered into jumping on this bandwagon every time. And then....WHAM... upside the head with the reality stick.

I checked this morning and "Sucker" was emblazoned across my forehead. Stupid!....Stupid!....Stupid!
                  S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
                  CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
                  New Braunfels Bandera
                  UniFlame Gas Grill
                  Lil Chief

Comment

Sorry SVM. I was pulling for ya.
                    Keith

Comment

I would not feel suckered. This has been one of the best seasons for the Vikings in some time. They have some issues to address and will do so. Favre has had one of his best seasons statistically ever.

I am happy with what the Vikings did for this season and hope this late season slide can be fixed before the playoffs.

Comment

I keep telling myself, calm down, the playoffs are a whole new season, anything can happen in the playoffs, but the way were playing going into the playoffs has me wondering, I'm just hoping we get the two seed yet,just gotta KEEP the faith,,,,,,,,,I hope,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by 9manfan View Post
                          I keep telling myself, calm down, the playoffs are a whole new season, anything can happen in the playoffs, but the way were playing going into the playoffs has me wondering, I'm just hoping we get the two seed yet,just gotta KEEP the faith,,,,,,,,,I hope,,,,,,,,,,
                          I'm with ya there!

Comment

Well, we got the 2 seed, which is good, a extra week off will help also, they put a pretty good butt kicking on the Giants(although the Giant's didn't have alot to play for) but they sure looked good in whipping them, I really think we will win our first playoff game against the Cowboys and then be playing the NFC champinship game in the dome because the Saints are going to lose, we will beat the Packers for the third time this year and go to the Super Bowl,,I hope,,,:

Comment

I like your thinking!

Im hoping my sister who lives in Minneapolis will send me a couple jerseys. I have had a great time watching the Vikes this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X