Cajunator Smoker with pics-Design by Zeeker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cajunator Smoker with pics-Design by Zeeker

Well Zeeker (Zeke) sent me some plans awhile ago for a reverse flow smoker. My Brother said he would make it for me for cost of the steel. Just sent me the pics today. He rolled the cooking chamber and has begun working on it. This is his first smoker build and it looks awesome already. Thanks Zeke and thanks to my bro. Won't be able to enjoy it for awhile,,,still in the moving process to WV.

Here are all the pics...too many to upload...

http://s539.photobucket.com/user/Caj...20Build%20Pics
    Last edited by Cajunsmoke13; 12-23-2015, 05:35 PM.
    Custom Reverse Flow Smoker, WSM 22", Blackstone Griddle 36"

Man I'm insanely jealous. Looks like it's gonna be a great smoker. Hope you're workin on the name for her birthday.

3405 BGW GOSM gasser
    Chargriller Duo W/ SFB and mods
    Uni-Flame kettle grill - poor lonely grill
    *New - Home made Drum Smoker with options*
    Various other tools of mass destruction

Comment

That is gonna be a beauty , nice to have a bro that can fab that up for ya !
      sigpic
      homebuilt verticle ( aka the q-bottle )

Comment

Man that is sweet....Maybe i could borrow plans when your bro is done with them....I would love to build one of these....Your bro is top notch.

Look forward to having a beer with you steve standing around that bad boy....
        Last edited by ALX; 01-01-2010, 05:25 PM.

Comment

That's gonna be nice. Can't wait to see it done.

Tom

Comment

Woooo...you gonna be the Cat Daddy with that!....ain't you & Zeek doin good!
            Sunset Eagle Aviation
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Dam Bud. Killer job on the Cajunator. Your brother is rocking that build out. One day I want to be right there and have a taste of what that beaut makes. All the best...
              ---------------------------------------------------
              I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
              ---------------------------------------------------
              KCBS CBJ

Comment

Thanks. I am ready to get smoking on this bad boy. Will have so much room.

Comment

Looking Sa-Weeeet!.... Love it
                  sigpic

Comment

Wow. Now THAT is how ya "git-r-done" eh? What a nice job, and shop! Send him an "Attaboy" from me!
                    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
                      Man that is sweet....Maybe i could borrow plans when your bro is done with them....I would love to build one of these....Your bro is top notch.

Look forward to having a beer with you steve standing around that bad boy....
                      You need the plans but that brother is one talented fabricator. That is first rate work. I would love to work with him, I love doing that sort of work. That is going to be a sweet smoker. No offence but to your brother. Was just looking at the pics again and I see pieces for another smoker set to the side. Who's getting that one. ? Man that is one sweet shop.
                      Last edited by black_dog; 01-01-2010, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Man, he appreciates the words. Bro has been fabricating since the mid 80's. Loves it. He is making 3. That is his shop he just built. Plasma cutter and all. Glad he is around...I couldn't build a damn bird house.

Comment

Said he drew everything up in autocad and will send me the drawings...

Comment

Black Dog, he is making 3 at one time. One for me, him, and his boss. He said that plasma cutter in his workshop makes all the difference.

Comment

Holly atomic bombs. fatman and now little boy. canjun your new smoker is looking good. I hope WV has stuff you can smoke.
                              sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
                              nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Working...
                              X