How about them Cowboys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about them Cowboys!

How about them Cowboys, looked like a contender today but will have to play the Eagles again next week..Not feeling good about this but

loved watching the boys handle the hated eagles and put up the first back to back shutouts in club history, I also would rather not have had to play them again
    sigpic

Comment

Love the BOYS too (god bless Tom Landry and Roger Staubach ).
      But Romo hasn't won a playoff game yet.............
      sigpic

Comment

I guess Blues is still flipping cars over and burning down the hood with that win... Have not seen hide nor hair from him since the win...
        Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Can we win a playoff game? Good news is Wade is gone with a loss. He may need an NFC title to keep his job.
          Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Kingudaroad View Post
            Can we win a playoff game? Good news is Wade is gone with a loss. He may need an NFC title to keep his job.
            I heard even if they loose the next (his last) game his record in dallas will still be the highest win percentage ever for a fired coach
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JDT View Post
              I heard even if they loose the next (his last) game his record in dallas will still be the highest win percentage ever for a fired coach
              Most likely true but in Jerry Jones eyes if ya don't win the big one ya aint s**t and will be gone especially after 2 seasons.

There will be a new coach next year.

Comment

Working...
              X