Clear All

• Model Pellet Grill/Smoker

What model pellet smoker do you use?
    sigpic

Bbq 150

Comment

Originally posted by cajun_1 View Post
      Bbq 150
      So have the large smoker. I have the 070.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, I have a pellet smoker too.
        Here is a video of it. Prepare to be amazed, because it's da bomb. Best pellet smoker on the market. You guys couldn't afford one even if you wanted too. I think these are made as a joint effort by Boeing and Kia. It's called the ECBSP 1000. This smoker is an awesome work of art not to be rivaled by any other smoker. Just watch the video, drool, piss and moan because you didn't wait, and then envy.
        [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=whNzUOoN7qo[/YT]

Tom

Comment

Good one Gunslinger. On a most serious note I am looking to mod my barrel smoker to a cold smoker.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gunslinger View Post
            Well, I have a pellet smoker too.
            Here is a video of it. Prepare to be amazed, because it's da bomb. Best pellet smoker on the market. You guys couldn't afford one even if you wanted too. I think these are made as a joint effort by Boeing and Kia. It's called the ECBSP 1000. This smoker is an awesome work of art not to be rivaled by any other smoker. Just watch the video, drool, piss and moan because you didn't wait, and then envy.
            [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=whNzUOoN7qo[/YT]
            First, I see "pucks" (Bradley type) And where's the "thin blue" ? Thanks Gunny ... lol

Comment

Actually it's a canister full of pellets. It's a Smoke Pistol and that video isn't mine. It's just the best one I could find for my smart ass post.
              And you ain't getting thin blue from one of these. But they do work like they claim. I have used it to cold smoke cheese and belly bacon, and it works great. No bitter creosote flavors either. Don't know how, but it does work.

Tom

Comment

Working...
              X